• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰‰

‰‰‰‰‰‰
  2. C

Only post smilies in this thread

:)
  3. C

_

_
  4. C

test

testing
  5. C

test

testing
  6. C

test

testing
  7. C

test

testing
  8. C

----

fu­ck test :D
  9. C

Executing data once received from a db

I am making a script in php where it gets templates for a forum from a mysql db. The problem is that it echo's the php code from the db. I want it to execute the code instead. Is it possible to do this?
  10. C

­

­
  11. C

css and netscape

I am using css in my new site and it works fine in ie, mozilla and opera but when I go to it in netscape it just doesn't want to work. Here's the css I use: body { font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: bold; color: #000000; } p {...
  12. C

Search script

I posted about this before but I didn't quite seem to get it working. Below is the code I am using: <? include("config.php"); include("common.php"); if($mode == "enter") { ?> <form action=search.php> <input type=hidden name=mode value=results> <table width=100%> <tr><td><input...
  13. C

Smtp and mail() function in php

Anyone know how to use the mail() function but tell it to use an smtp server in php?
  14. C

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­

test
  15. C

eregi

In php I am using the eregi function for a search script to see if the input matches with a database row. The problem is I can only get one result to be displayed. I think its because I am using mysql_fetch_object() but then thats the only one that will get results that will work in eregi. If I...
  16. C

Splitting text with php

I have a form which sends some data and then checks a mysql table to see if the data matches. If it matches then it will display the results. What I need to do is to find out how to split the text up into separate bits so that each word is checked separately.
  17. C

I'm back.

Has anything happened since I gone a couple of weeks ago?
  18. C

­­

:D :D haha I can do it
  19. C

""

test
Back