• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Hamster,com

I tried them many months ago and was very disappointed. The user has to click thru 2 times before being counted and when i tried it my self it didn't count! i tried a few days later and it still didn't count the hit!! it's also very slow! maybe it has improved but i really doubt it.
  2. N

Namezero with everyone.net?

WOT!!!! so basically it not free anymore! that sucks!
  3. N

The Fastest FWP?

Cool. i'll have a look again.
  4. N

Yeah, i've got one with domainzero. too bad u need a credit card now...
  5. N

The Fastest FWP?

Who is the fastest? some time ago ppl said worldzone was fast but i tried them out and found that they were no different from others. i don't care if they have ads, no popups though, and as long as they can host at least 5mb i'm a happy man!
  6. N

Can u get a free email domain such as everyone.net on namezero? also, i'm no dns expert, but u can't get one with namedemo, right?
  7. N

namezero

Namezero takes ages to register ur acct. i waited a few days and still no reply. i then used namedemo and got it registered straight way!
  8. N

20¢ per click

It's not a CPC but one of those pay per click through(?). can't remember the proper name. basically they have to sign up b4 u get payed. pretty good program.
  9. N

HELP! Domainzero with Everyone.net email!

Yes i did. so did i do it right? there is a fullstop/period after everyone.net? ie "sitemail.everyone.net." also i think i saw somewhere "mydomain.com." instead of "mydomain.com" which one is right?
  10. N

HELP! Domainzero with Everyone.net email!

I recently got myself a domainzero acct and subscribe to everyone.net's email service. i don't know how to set it up!! i followed their instructions and it doesn't work. another guy had a similar prob and posted it on their bbs, i followed that, and it still doesn't work!!!! i know there's a...
Back