• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Metaskim v3

I've recently redone my main site www.metaskim.com Faster, more robust and efficient and new features. Let me know what you guys think!
  2. J

Review this baby, metaskim

Site has been complete revamped from the ground up. Fully compatible with all major desktop browsers and the site is flexible enough to work on modern smart phones. The javascript has been significantly slimmed and content quality increased. Thoughts? www.metaskim.com
  3. J

Twitter Breaking News Site

The information comes from twitter.
  4. J

Startup Reviews Website

Which browser are you using? The buttons don't show up in IE and are 80% in non css3 compliant browsers. Could you post a screenshot? Thanks
  5. J

Startup Reviews Website

I've been working on this site that features user submitted startups. It's sort of broken in IE right now. Let me know what you think: www.freshstartups.org edit: forgot to mention, the site is smartphone compatible Thanks!
  6. J

I don't think it's quite that slow... I went used a few speed test services. The site's average is 1.11sec to be fully loaded.
  7. J

Thats hostgator for you :o
  8. J

Yes, there is a mobile version of the site. Are there any additions you would make?
  9. J

I had some spare time today and put together http://www.tweetnews.mobi It basically shows you breaking news as it happens via twitter. I went for an ultra-minimalistic design approach, but am open to any suggestions on changes and additions. Thanks
  10. J

Need BETA testers for new web app

Thanks for your in-depth feedback. Yeah, there are little bugs like that all over, I'm working on them. Would you have any specific design changes you would make? Good point on the liability thing.
  11. J

Need BETA testers for new web app

Hey there, I'm looking for beta testers to test out a web app I'm making. This is the second site totally coded by myself. http://bit.ly/jy1RIV go ahead and register and try stuff out. It's an online game where you earn real life achievement points for your accomplishments. It's probably...
  12. J

I'm actually working on adding social bookmarking for each news item right now. The collective posting is definitely a problem and I'll try and find a solution. Local content is getting an overhaul, in fact this alone could be its own site. Thanks for your input, you've given me some things...
  13. J

k totally redone again. faster, more content.
  14. J

Whats your resolution? Screenshot? I'm at 1920x1080 and I dont get black bars.
  15. J

Design has been reworked and the backend is 73% faster. Thoughts?
  16. J

New WL v3

It's most definitely cleaner and my eyes can better focus. However, it still lacks a center or a sense of direction. Everything from the logo and nav links on up looks satisfactory. However, you have a content box, then one line of big text on white, then another content box, then more lines...
  17. J

Please review my proxy site

Other than advertising, why did you request a design review of a template that you just slapped a poor logo on? You have no vested interest in our opinions other than hits.
  18. J

New WL v3

It's very... blue. Overused blue. It's blue on blue and white on blue and black on blue with a bit of orange on top for funsies. You font sizes are just weird. The content is cluttered and very unorganized. There's no center; nothing to focus your eyes on. Nothing is subtle. It's like you...
  19. J

Thanks. Yeah I'm trying to figure out what to do with those links. And I want to create a user system, with customizableness, but that's something I'd have to hire out for and I don't have the cash as of now.
  20. J

I've read that article (found it on metaskim, in fact). Yes the site wouldn't rank highly for searches that contain specific content on the site, but it wouldn't anyway, since the content continuously updates. Plus I wasn't aiming to rank for those queries.
Back