• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Best place to get them

Well i have a load of domain names .com's and i always buy from www.powerpipe.com they RULE! also the cheapest in the uk are http://webcentre.lycos.co.uk/ £1.99
  2. G

Best toplist script

Hey i am proud owner of the worlds greatest toplist and im gonna start a new one :P I dont know what script to use.... www.jmbsoft.com seems to have Auto Rank Pro/Php which is what i see as the best Anyone know some kick a$$ toplist scripts? Tell me!
  3. G

Pr5 To Pr6?

Can any one tell me a quick way to get from a PR 5 to PR 6? its for www.ipaqrepair.co.uk just wondering if i just the text link as a sig on forums will that count? and is there any cheats? Im willing to pay if someone can tell me how to do this QUICK! Thanks in advanced,
  4. G

Simple and easy

You want some revenue quick? Or some hitz? A link exchange/afffilite program Add a link to your site saying iPAQ Repair that points to http://www.ipaqrepair.co.uk/ simple as a little TEXT link that must be visible When you have done this contact: xtl@xbox-info.com with the subject...
  5. G

Review my sites

Check them out www.xbox-info.com www.xbox-forum.net new site www.xboxtoplist.com Thanks in advanced
  6. G

Simple Host 1MB only needed

Simple as 1MB No Banners or Ads needed for a personal website Thanks in advance I do have hosting but this is for a personal website :D
  7. G

Very Simple Host Needed

WRONG PLACE PLEASE DELETE
  8. G

Xbox-forum.net - Please Review

This isnt actually my website i am just a person who was hired to get them alot more people on there site www.xbox-forum.net I need to know what forums you think are stupid and what things we should improve on... Thanks in advanced!
  9. G

3 Gig Email

Altought i have gmail www.spymac.com is offering 3 GIG email... Its pretty good... No complaints here!
  10. G

4.5GB Space 90Gig Brandwidth free!

Well i currenlty have a website and im trying to build a network of websites :) Of all different sorts! I currenlty have hosting which is EXTREMELY BIGGER than i would ever need on my own... My website is still in the process of being built and will open in the next week or soo... And i was...
  11. G

This a good offer?

http://www.exocrew.com/index.php?act=plans Pro Plan $4 Check the specs on link... Well i know its reliable since its my friends website but iwanna know if its a good deal? If anyone can offer me better tell me plus i am going to buy for a year
  12. G

IFrame Trouble

Can someone tell me the html for an iframe? I need to beable to change height and width in pixal's and i want it to go straight to a URL!
  13. G

Simplest Host Needed

1MB Space No ad's or pop ups And stable thats all i ask And Extra's not needed! (But wud be nice) Quite a bit of Brandwidth And Fast!
  14. G

GMAIL Type EMAIL HERE

www.spymac.com Service works fine personally i use GMAIL!
  15. G

Best forum host is here!

Check this out Unlimited Storage Unlimited Bandwidth 1 FTP Account 1 WebMail Account phpBB 2.0.8 Unlimited Skins Unlimited Mods Unlimited Posts ALL FREE www.exocrew.com Yep they also do normal hostinG! (NOT MY WEBSITE) They are also giving away GMAIL ACCOUNTS WOOT!
Back