• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Looking for a host, please help

Hi, Im looking for a host that has: 5 mb of space or more 500mb (i would like 1gb but 500mb is ok) of bandwith Perl (CGI) PHP or SSI (Not Required but i would like it!) and allows .htaccess I dont mind banners! Thanks |Anthony|
  2. A

Is there a domain register that will accept debit cards?

HI well is there a co. that will accept debit card so they can take the money straght out of my account? I live in Australia so i xant send the money over PLEASE help!
  3. A

I really need your help with a domain!

Hi, I want to register a domain and it is my first time so im not sure who to go with? so this is what i wold like for $10-$15 (US) -Email fowding. (not a must but would like it!) -POP 3 (eg: email@mydomail.com) -Unlimited Subdomains (or about 10 to 20) -Changable DNS (not sure what it is...
  4. A

need yooour help

HI Im just starting an entertainment news site! and i cant think of a name! YOu can spell it any way you want as long as people will get it eg sifi to syfy! But there but be a .com doamin that is free! so what every you come up with must have the name.com! I will but your banner on my site if...
  5. A

Need your help!

HI Im jsut starting a site! and i need this: CGI (full CGI) SSI FTP Fast Server no banners or user placerble banners NO f2S From Anthony deepspacedynon@hotmail.com :) :( :o ;) :p :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: :eek: :confused:
  6. A

Please I Really need your help!

Hay guys i need all your help does any oen know a host with CGI (Perl) and PHP Or CGI or SSI ? I would rather PHP and CGI. Please just list the hosts that you know support CGI, PHP and CGI SSI. Please dont say use power search because i tried not all the hosts are there! Thanks guys.
  7. A

CGI and PHP (maby SSI)

Hay guys i need all your help does any oen know a host with CGI (Perl) and PHP Or CGI or SSI ? I would rather PHP and CGI. Please just list the hosts that you know support CGI, PHP and CGI SSI. Please dont say use power search because i tried not all the hosts are there! Thanks guys.
  8. A

CGI and PHP

Any one know a host that has CGI and PHP? Must ahve more than 10meg. Or does any one know any host with CGI and SSI? But i would really like to know the PHP and CGI ones!
  9. A

TEst

<html> <body> <?php $myvar = "Hello World"; echo $myvar; ?> </body> </html>
  10. A

I need a good mysql and php host !!!

Can some one help me Im bild ing a site with MySQL and i need a free web host that gives you MySQL and PHP it doesnt matter about the space so can every one tell me all the MySQL hosts they know ! Thanks
  11. A

Help ME! PLEASE HELP ME

Does any one know were a good free host is that gives you Mysql Please if you do post it here
Back