• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Q

Alternative for Community Architect

Does anyone know any alternative for Community Architect (CA)? CA doesn't seem to be accepting new registrants anymore.
  2. Q

Eudora and Firefox Problem

Hi! I'm using Eudora for my e-mails and Firefox as my default browser. Whenever I click on a link from Eudora, it opens up two new Firefox browser and Internet Explorer as well. How do I remedy this? How can I make Eudora open only new tabs or new window from my currently opened browser...
  3. Q

New PC RPG Games

Any good PC RPG games lately? Please reply only with the games you've actually played or thinks is very cool. :)
  4. Q

MyHost24

Has anybody tried MyHost24? What do you think of it? Do they have a message board? If yes, where? Thanks. :)
  5. Q

Username Change

Hey Jan, Peo! Are you guys still here? Can you guys change my username to QReyes? Thank you so much! ;)
  6. Q

New VB Version

Nice! Freewebspace.net has the new version of vb. Cool new features! This is the first I saw this since my last visit. When did you upgrade?
  7. Q

Downloading Alexa

Where else can I download the Alexa toolbar? I tried going to http://download.alexa.com/localstart.asp but it kept asking me for a username and password.
  8. Q

Where To Get XP System Icons

Where can I find the xp system icons? You know, the ones you see in the toolbars and menus of office xp or office 2003 such as the save icon, print icon, etc.
  9. Q

Newbie Question: Using PHP in Linux

I just installed RedHat Linux. After creating a simple page with the phpinfo(); in it, how do I view it? Do I also go to http://localhost just like windows? Do I have to put the file somewhere else? Totally newbie question. Never used Linux before.
  10. Q

Changing Start Menu button

How do I customize the Start Menu button without using WindowBlinds or StyleXP (change the graphics to something I made)? OS: Windows XP
  11. Q

Using Safe-Mode Form Variables in mySQL Query

I am in a safe mode, I think. Anyway, in order to receive form variables through post method, I have to use $_POST['variable_name'] in order to read that variable. But how do you do it when you want to include it in query? The code is written below: $result = mysql_query("INSERT INTO mytable...
  12. Q

PHP: What's wrong with this code?

<?php $link = mysql_connect("localhost","root","") or die("Connection Error: ".mysql_error()); mysql_select_db("thecofc_ama",$link) or die ("Database Error: ".mysql_error()); $result = mysql_query('INSERT INTO `sc_nom` (`stud`, `studnum`, `email`, `pres`, `vice`, `sec`, `treas`...
  13. Q

E-mail: Freemark

Does anyone know how to sign-up and translate this site: http://freemail.org.mk They offer free POP3 accounts. :D 2 MB only. :(
  14. Q

Questions About AVI, WMV, and MPEG quality

Hello. Newbie question here. When you compress a file to AVI, will it loose any audio or video quality or is it just the same, only compressed? Same question goes for WMV. When you compress a file to WMV, will it loose any audio or video quality or is it just the same, only compressed?
  15. Q

Chain Emails And Hoaxes

Where can I report a chain mail or hoaxes that I found from my email and where can I get more information if the message is a hoax or not? Thank you. :)
  16. Q

Deleting A Thread Started

Can you do that hear? I mean I start a thread, some people post, then I edit the first post (which is mine) and delete it.
  17. Q

Different MPEG Video File Extensions

What's the difference with the files carrying the following extensions: mpe, mpeg, mpg, and mpa?
  18. Q

Restoring Files

How do I restore these files?
  19. Q

Can we get serious in here?

I notice that a lot of thread in this forum, starts out as a question and then suddenly became off-topic. Some I see becomes flames and contains one-liner posts like "Yes", "Okay", and / or "That is correct." And most posts not so seriously like when someone is asking a question, they turn it...
  20. Q

Ranking System

I'd like to get your views on ranking systems. This board seems to use this type: Newbie Member Senior Member Moderator Admin Anyway, what does your board's ranking system consist of? If you don't have any, what ranking system do you suggest?
Back