• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

The best php no-database forum script ?

They enable users without MySQL access to operate a forum, plus some of them offer simplicity over other boards.
  2. S

The best php no-database forum script ?

Who are 'they'? :rolleyes:
  3. S

Why do forum scripts have such bad CPs?

Maybe just to clear some things up... you're talking about the Admin CP and not the User CP, right? :p
  4. S

Invision Board

If you are having trouble skinning Invision Board, there is support available at IBSkins. You might also want to read this tutorial .
  5. S

Free Buliten Boards

There is also a new service at Invision Free.
  6. S

Forum design

Re: Hi everyone Your website should come pre-installed with IB. If you're having trouble, submit for support. ;)
  7. S

Anything for free like Abode for photoshop?

Paint Shop Pro is a good alternative for $100.
  8. S

Xmb or Invisionboard

Invision Board has been in development since around February, XMB has been around a while longer. (IB's creator also created Ikonboard)
  9. S

Why Invision Board is better than phpBB?

Wow! Lightning fast! :rolleyes:
  10. S

Remotely hosted discussion forum

http://www.ipshosting.com/
  11. S

Compare Boards

We're aiming for a public release in late september. Development is ongoing, and a new internal release will be uploaded to the IFB website very soon.
  12. S

Compare Boards

First of all, let me just say I voted for IBF. :p Secondly, IB doesn't use the same emoticons as IBF, both boards use different emoticons as they both created new sets. Third, IB and IBF also look much different in appearance. IB is using a new bluish/gray (like openBB :rolleyes: ) design...
  13. S

A new message board........

It has been around for a while, it was previously known as eBoard.
  14. S

Hotmail drops pop3 on 7/16

I guess I should pay attention a little more.. :D If they're stopping POP3 service, I guess I'm going to have to stop using them :p
  15. S

Hotmail drops pop3 on 7/16

I'm still using Outlook Express to check my hotmail account... :confused:
  16. S

Another BB/Forum question, but something New

Uhmm... IBForums isn't threaded. :rolleyes:
  17. S

Another BB/Forum question, but something New

The only one I know of is Phorum . They aren't very popular as they're pretty hard to read IMHO.
  18. S

FTP Programs

http://www.smartftp.com
  19. S

IncrediBB Sold?

It was called IcrediBB; and yes, it was sold to the "Jarvis Entertainment Group". They've labeled it the iB php lite version.
  20. S

IBForums Beta 3

Sorry, but that is pathetic. Bottom of the barrel kind of stuff. Is IBF going to be blamed for stealing iB's white background colour too?
Back