• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Small Dedicated Server Available

Thanks people, this server has been allocated.
  2. S

Wii-forum.com Domain Name for Sale $25

Hi, I'm selling one of my best domains, wii-forum.com. Wii-forum.com contain generic keywords that allow you to create amazing branding and recognition. Furthermore, if developed, generic keywords will also drive additional trafic to your website since you will rank better in search engines and...
  3. S

Free Domain Names – No Forum Posting Required

Hi, OurSubstance is a rewards programme which allows you to gain a free domain name registration for every 650 points earned. Points can be earned by completing simple offers such as submitting a genuine quote for a website design, or signing up at a website. Domain names can be redeemed...
  4. S

How do you this in php files?

mod_rewrite
  5. S

Vision Studios Version 1!

Not bad, but not my cup of tea.
  6. S

How do you make money by providing FREE Hosting?

Get people to signup for your sponsors.
  7. S

New layout on my humor site.

It's professional, except you should generally avoid center justification since eyes are not deisigned to read large amounts of center justified text.
  8. S

Forum Sites WILL BE DELETED!!

If forum sites with non-custom designs aren't allowed, I think sites using premade templates shouldn't be allowed as well.
  9. S

WF: cPanel/Fantastico, Instant Automated Activation, Domain and Subdomains

Thanks a lot for your support. We are always welcome to join Webmasters Freed. I understand that you may still not totally trust us, since after all, we are a new website.
  10. S

Thanks for the suggestion, we will discuss that and put it into consideration. Meanwhile, there is something that I would like to point out. Several hosting services provide around 2gb of space just for a few posts. Most of these hosting services rely on that fact that most people never reach...
  11. S

Our cPanel Hosting is Totally AD-FREE. All hosting plans are available on your own domain or a subdomain of choice from the following: you.reld.net All accounts come with Fantastico De-Luxe installed. We have been established near the beginning of the year and we pledge to maintain our...
  12. S

Zeta Image Hosting Script - $0

Now you can start your image hosting for free! New template. Same great script! Zeta Image Hosting Script has just released it’s script with a new, totally amazing looking template. See what it looks like with the template here: http://www.zihs.com/myapps/ You can use this template for...
  13. S

Free Image Hosting Script - Your own Image Hosting Site!

Neither. Iron Muskie works for us. We hired them for this project.
  14. S

free image hosting script ??

http://www.zihs.com does exactly what you need.
  15. S

New Weblog Provider --pictures and profiles

He's right...you're gonna have to spend a few hours working on the design aspect...or spend a good few hundred bucks getting somebody to do it.
  16. S

hello

500mb of webspace will cost around US$5 /mo if you pay for it. Most people won't let you host music anyways, since very often it's copyrighted.
  17. S

Free reseller, you keep profit?

I don't think it's possible to put anybody under 18 into a binding contract...
  18. S

CPanel

deeplist, I too have been in the time when finding free hosting with CGI access was near impossible. I too agree that people nowadays are starting to become greedy on space and bandwidth. The only reason is because they do not know. I myself own a few websites, and the largest of websites...
  19. S

Zeta Image Hosting Script v1.2 out

Zeta Image Hosting Script ++++++++++++++++++++++ Multiple bugs have been fixed, totally bug-free now! ZIHS is a fully functional PHP script designed for people to start their own image hosting service quickly with as little hassles as possible. Users may choose to either register for an...
  20. S

Free Image Hosting Script - Your own Image Hosting Site!

Zeta Image Hosting Script ++++++++++++++++++++++ ZIHS is a fully functional PHP script designed for people to start their own image hosting service quickly with as little hassles as possible. Users may choose to either register for an account for easy photo access and control after upload, or...
Back