• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Small Dedicated Server Available

Thanks people, this server has been allocated.
  2. S

Wii-forum.com Domain Name for Sale $25

Hi, I'm selling one of my best domains, wii-forum.com. Wii-forum.com contain generic keywords that allow you to create amazing branding and recognition. Furthermore, if developed, generic keywords will also drive additional trafic to your website since you will rank better in search engines and...
  3. S

Free Domain Names – No Forum Posting Required

Hi, OurSubstance is a rewards programme which allows you to gain a free domain name registration for every 650 points earned. Points can be earned by completing simple offers such as submitting a genuine quote for a website design, or signing up at a website. Domain names can be redeemed...
  4. S

WF: cPanel/Fantastico, Instant Automated Activation, Domain and Subdomains

Our cPanel Hosting is Totally AD-FREE. All hosting plans are available on your own domain or a subdomain of choice from the following: you.reld.net All accounts come with Fantastico De-Luxe installed. We have been established near the beginning of the year and we pledge to maintain our...
  5. S

Zeta Image Hosting Script - $0

Now you can start your image hosting for free! New template. Same great script! Zeta Image Hosting Script has just released it’s script with a new, totally amazing looking template. See what it looks like with the template here: http://www.zihs.com/myapps/ You can use this template for...
  6. S

Zeta Image Hosting Script v1.2 out

Zeta Image Hosting Script ++++++++++++++++++++++ Multiple bugs have been fixed, totally bug-free now! ZIHS is a fully functional PHP script designed for people to start their own image hosting service quickly with as little hassles as possible. Users may choose to either register for an...
  7. S

Free Image Hosting Script - Your own Image Hosting Site!

Zeta Image Hosting Script ++++++++++++++++++++++ ZIHS is a fully functional PHP script designed for people to start their own image hosting service quickly with as little hassles as possible. Users may choose to either register for an account for easy photo access and control after upload, or...
  8. S

Giving Free Domains

Now, you can get one of the following free domains! theweddingcrashers.info seings.com kyrne.net oberin.info =================== The Catch? You must have a current website with at least 50 unique visits/day. Small, contextual google ads will be placed on your website, and can be...
  9. S

Get paid to post. Get upto $40 for helpful posts!

Get paid to post. Get upto $40 for helpful posts! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- RevenueForums.com is an online revenue, business and webmaster discussion board. To increase the activity and to reward members, we are now paying you for...
  10. S

Need Host - For Charity

Hi, I'm going to need some hosting with aprox 50mb of space, and accepts PHP and 1 MySQL account. One email account will be prefered. What will I use the hosting for? I'm planning to start a domain auction, which of all earnings will be going to charity, curreny unicef for the tsunami...
  11. S

File Host 400mb needed.

Hi, I requrie 460MB of space to host 1 big file, that needs to be downloaded about 10 times. Please post any offers here. Also, for payment, I can use paypal. However, instead of using a subscription, I'll need to get invoices since the subsription feature isn't actually working for me.
  12. S

Free [I]file[/I] hosting...

I'm sure you all had tried free image hosting before. But today, I just launched free file hosting, accepting Jpeg, Gif, Ief, Png, Tiff, Bmp, Wbmp, Ras, Pnm, Pbm, Pgm, Ppm, EXE, ZIP, PSD, TXT file types. Link: www.pphost.info Hope you enjoy it! PS. I still looking for advertisers. If...
  13. S

0.5/1gb ad hosting

Hi to all freewebspace.net members! I would like to intreduce you to our new sponsored hosting service, avalible at www.pphost.info We offer: pphost_basic - sponsored This package is standard with 500 megs of storage, 3000 megs of bandwidth, PHP, CGI, FrontPage SE, 100 FTP accounts, 100...
  14. S

Start your own free image hosting

Start your own free image hosting Are you intrested in starting your own free image hosting and gain revenue from ads? Well then Uploadi free image hosting script is your choice This free image hosting php script, lets you start your own free image hosting service in minutes! Unlike other...
  15. S

Holiday special-45% off frandt hosting

Come vist us at www.frandt.com From now until January 2005, you can get a 45% off on all shared plans when signing up by using coupon code jse1242 and referrer ID 697. Here is an overview of shared plans: We currently have 5 plans: You may use frandt for anything you want, inclucding...
  16. S

Hidden stuff in TOS

I was just reading some hosting's TOS, and I discovered the cheaper it is, the more absurb rules it contains. Here is an example: www.lcrhosting.com is offering 10000MB/100000MB at only $8 /mo without any setup fee, which is really cheap. One problem with that $8.00 hosting.... The...
  17. S

Quality free hosting!

I can help you sign up free for: 100 megs of storage, 300 megs of bandwidth, CGI, SSH, FrontPage SE, 2 FTP accounts, 5 POP3, SMTP, and Webmail accounts, 1 mailing lists, 2 MySQL databases, 2 sub domains, 1 domain parking spaces, and 1 additional domains for your control panel. The server...
  18. S

Free image hosting

Free Image Hosting! -700kb files -All file types, including vector and bmp files (many disable it) -Easy to use Come have a look at http://uploadi.info/ The URL is pretty easy to remember! Stands for upload images.
  19. S

I need: 280MB Space, 1 GB Bandwidth

Hi everybody, I need a hosting: 280MB+ space 1GB+ bandwidth PHP 1 MySQL FTP No subdomains 1+ mail accounts cPanel no necessory I am planning to start a place where people can upload their graphics for free. I don't mind 1-2 popunders, and hopefully the host will be expandable on...
  20. S

.info for ads

I'll place your google ads/banners/pay per immpressoion ads on my site, if somebody would care to regester me a .info domain (1and1 have them free, but requires a cc). My site has about 100 unique vists per day, and if you want to see the stats i'll upkload it later.
Back