• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Hosting company up for grab.

Hello, When AXEHosting first started, the company goal was to provide customers with reliable, fast and stable hosting. We have not yet to achieve AXEHosting full potential. The company is ran by two people, Phu Nguyen and Sebastien Bellinger. Sadly, we can not continue our mission. Reason...
  2. A

bookmarks gone again

Well, I am starting to get tired of FireFox. It is good and fast than IE but it kept losing my bookmarks. This is the second times all my links are gone. Now I would have to find the important sites again. I don't know what is wrong with it. All I did was surf the net, shutdown firefox and than...
  3. A

mean strawberry

I saw a strawberry like that once when I was a baby too. What I did was I eat it instead of pound it. :-) http://www.ebaumsworld.com/strawberry.html
  4. A

1-Time Pay Hosting (15 available)

Axe Hosting is offering a 1-time pay hosting, only 15 available. The following is the specifications of the account. 200 MB Web Space 1024 MB (1.0 GB) Transfer CPanel with Fantastico De Luxe Sub-domain: 20 Domains Allowed: 6 FTP Accounts: Unlimited MySQL Databases: 7 Setup Fee: $1.00...
  5. A

sweety the chick

haha don't you love it? its so funny and cute. i laugh so hard when this commercial comes on. Here is the link to the video clip. Sweety the Chick
  6. A

question/

Ok. There this company, ************, and he was using illegal scripts for his hosting company which was WHM Autopilot and Star Develop LiveHelp which was nulled by WDYL. He imed me and had this argument that I told on him and etc. I e-mailed Star Develop and told them and supposedly they...
  7. A

1 free sponsor offer

Offering 1 sponsor account to high traffic site for FREE! Ultimate Sponsor: 3000MB Disk Space 65GB Bandwidth cPanel Control Panel Fantastico De Luxe more ... http://www.axehosting.net/services/shared_hosting.php You must have a site with hits and high traffics ( must already have a...
  8. A

design this myself

spent hours working on this... its a new design for my hosting site take a look... tell me what you think of it. yes i know, its very simple :(
  9. A

what do your guys think......

what do you guys think of my site? i kinda took me few days to finish and worked on it for like 2-3 hrs a day. what do u think of it? is there anything i need to improve or add? thanks Axe Hosting
  10. A

Free Hosting for...

Axe Hosting would like to offer free web hosting called Test Account. We want to test out our service and our servers so your site must have hits and is busy some of the time. Sites that doesn't have any traffic, please do not reply. Any site is accepted as long as your site have traffic. I...
  11. A

Free Hosting!

Axe Hosting would like to offer 5 or more free test account. We are looking for 5 or more people to test our hosting before we release it to the net. With this free test hosting, you will be able to keep it forever. Specifications: 300 Disk Space 2 GB Bandwidth cPanel Control Panel Use...
  12. A

gmail invitation.

I have 5 Gmail Invitations to give out. If you want an invitation, just pm me. :-)
Back