• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Need Linux Colocation - disaster relief project - long term/scalable solution

Hey there, am looking for a custom solution, it's along the lines of a long term international disaster relief & emergency/crisis response operation. Looking for two types of pricing deals, one for a test bed/backup server and another for a production server: Production Server: -1U machine...
  2. C

need IIS server for about 72 hours

well i just need to do a small series of flash tutorials for my asp script.. its a help desk and the database is ms access, scripting is asp 3.0. I'd be happy to state on the tutorials that the test site was hosted courtesy of yo site name. with a link back as well. the size of the script is...
  3. C

Need Dedicated Managed Hosting

James, Used to be host some non-profit projects at Dedicated Now ;) But they've been billing me incorrectly, initially bought one of their closeout servers, a celeron, it's supposed to cost $70 but they've been billing me 109 monthly for the past 2 years [2001-2003] :( [don't like that and a...
  4. C

$110 for pentium or $110 for Celeron
  5. C

Firstly here are my requirements for the first server: Processor: Intel Pentium 4 with 2.4GHz RAM: 512 Megabytes Storage: 80 gigabyte 7200 RPM Hard Drive IP Addresses: 5 IP Addresses Operating System: CentOS (Enterprise Linux) / FreeBSD 4.9 Bandwidth Transfer: 1200 Gigabytes Monthly Uptime...
  6. C

Less than 50mb needed with fantastico - short -term only

Hi everyone, i've really thought about this before posting. In short am going to be doing something for Disaster Remembrance Week in the form of aggregating remembrance-related stuff - podcasts, vlogs, blog postings, etc. - and in one place. I've looked at all free remotely hosted options...
  7. C

Cpanel Hosting - 300mb space/7gb BW

Thanks to JMF Hosting for helping out! Just wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent us encouraging and positive replies. Much appreciated. We have now got hosting and bandwidth from JMF Hosting (thank you John!) - they have provided us with a stable hosting plan that is very generous and...
  8. C

Woukd appreciate some pointers please, how does one apply for the space and account. Sorry if this sounds rushed but we're lookinga t a 48 hour implementation of the system since winter is approaching and tracking is going to get more delayed, every minute means more suffering out there, don't...
  9. C

Hi there, specs needed are: 300mb space and 7 gb of bandwidth. cpanel hosting with fantastico scripts 1 ftp account, 5 mysql dbs What do u get in return - text ads at the bottom of the page i just really need this for 2 or 3 months at the most... have a subdomain - it's going to be...
  10. C

Urgent! for Hurricane Katrina Wiki - need space & bandwidth

Thanks CyberKit but they already got hosting at Internet2 :) Requesting a moderator or Admin for FWS, to please lock this topic ASAP. Thanks!
  11. C

Thanks to everyone who offered their assistance in aiding the KatrinaHelp team in securing a stable server. The KatrinaHelp Wiki & Network is now housed at Internet2 (www.internet2.edu) at the University of Michigan with network administration provided by the AsiaQuake DB (www.asiaquake.org)...
  12. C

Louisiana is doomed

Several founders and members of the SEAEAT (South East Asian Earthquake And Tsunami) blog & wiki, which gained worldwide attention in the Boxing Day Tsunami of 2004, have remobilized on 3 continents to aid in Hurricane Katrina. Please check out their efforts at www.katrinahelp.info and add...
  13. C

Thanks to everyone who replied, we got disk space and bandwidth needed with StaticHost in the UK chipping in and the SEA EAT blogger's tsunamihelp server in Amsterdam - we're both pooling server resources: Several founders and members of the (www.tsunamihelp.info) SEAEAT (South East Asian...
  14. C

Required -10mb space for Google Talk Demo Site

URGENT REQUEST! - Hurricane Katrina A request to all those who wanted to help out and give space/bandwidth for the gtalk demos, could you please give that space for the Hurrican Katrina Wiki? See here for more details. Any help/assistance you can provide in terms of hosting and bandwidth is...
  15. C

this is for a humanitarian purpose, some of us are the SEA EAT Bloggers: disk space needed is 600mb bandwisth for the first week: 15gb afterwhich we just need it to go down to about 5-6gb per month. OS should be linux, we'll putting up a wiki on it, same concept as tsunamihelp.blogspot.com...
  16. C

Google's instant messaging

http://www.googlecommunity.com/angelo/gtalk/tutorials/gtalkhack-polygamy.htm it's up..... i'm going to sleep.... it's ben 48hours + since we've been working onthe hacks and tutorials..... gtalk in the open - i've got the setup file plus the main app in there: (don't ask me to post patches...
  17. C

This is really great! I'm done with the site, the entire gtalk folder that's the main gtalk app without the gtalk setup files is 34mb, in fla format. there are live walk-thrus thrown in as well, and gtalk hacks will will be up soon - give it a few hours. Currently am uploading the files to...
  18. C

Awesome support ppl! Thanks hotwheelz for the pm - i'm going to take all other offers as mirrors to the demo site. :) the site should be ready in about 2-3 hrs max cheers,
  19. C

didn' get any pm from hot wheelz and i'm still looking. however i think i'll need more space that 10mb, one of the screens are coming to about 12.9mb - that i believe i'll zip... it'll still be 10mb tho.... Anyways.... if anyone can chip in here it'll be awesome!
  20. C

You've got it! pm me the details and i'll upload everything asap. :) cheers!
Back