• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Dini

Free 10 GB WHM Reseller

Yeyeyeah.com it's proud to present our new Free WHM Reseller Hosting service. We will be offering the following features to selected users as our pre-launch program: 10 GB Space 100 GB Bandwidth Overselling allowed* Unlimited Features WHM & CPanel To signup for our pre-launch you need to fill...
  2. Dini

Stay away from Fehosting.com

My reseller has been down for almost 24 hours and they wont reply to my support tickets. I ended up calling HostDime and they told me someone was working on the server because it was down indeed, but still no word from FEhosting.com They seem to have only one support operator (Michael...
  3. Dini

Review my design please (spanish website)

Please review the site I'm making (it's not ready but I could use some feedback) http://www.hostxero.com thanks!
  4. Dini

Infinitie.net - I'm amazed!!

This is like a little story rather than a review. I have a VPS server with Infinitie Networks. So, It's 4 am here in Chile (GMT-4) and I suddenly wake up. I check my phone I notice I have an SMS from Host Tracker, my server was down at 2 am and never came back. Long story short, I create a...
  5. Dini

Free 2GB Reseller

Hello, I'm offering a free reseller to someone that can help me design a web hosting site. The specs are the following: 2 GB space 50 GB monthly transfer 50 max. Accounts Unlimited FTP, Mail, etc. accounts Please reply to this thread if interested, I never check my PM inbox. You can also...
  6. Dini

iPhone 3G Cases!

Got lucky on July 11th? Then protect your investment! Buy great cases for your iPhone 3G at the best prices. Full body cristal case for the iPhone 3G $6 Color plastic backside case for the iPhone 3G $7 (black, blue and red) InCase style Silicon Case $6 (Black, White and Pink) Flip Open...
  7. Dini

Domain for Sale

www.shoutcasti.com PR2 Domain, $500 estimated price according to dnScoop.com Expires 2009-07-02 I'm accepting offers!
  8. Dini

dPodStore.com - Gadgets at the Best Price!

Well, finally (and without any help) I managed to finish my online store :-) I'm currently adding products, but you can see the catalog and order at http://www.dpodstore.com As an opening sale I'm giving $2 Worldwide AirMail shipping with every order (or you can choose to have $19 Express...
  9. Dini

Join my online store

Ok, so here's the deal: As some of you know I sell products from China and ship the directly to customers. I have sold a lot of products this year so I decided to setup an online store. I already bought the domain and I have hosting with Galaxy Solutions, so I need someone to help me out with...
  10. Dini

Sale on microSD cards!

1 GB Kingston microSD Made in Japan 100% Authentic $16 2 GB Kingston microSD Made in Japan 100% Authentic $26 Worldwide shipping, just ask! PM, IM or email me if interested
  11. Dini

Buy Gadgets Directly from China!

I'm starting a drop-shipment company, while I'm doing the website I'll offer some products form FWS users to try :-) *Pictures can be posted on demand. For iPod Protective Socks (6 units) $10 Assorted Colors Fits all iPods (expect shuffles) High Quality For iPod In-Ear Headphones $6 Nice Sound...
  12. Dini

Triple Boot on PIV 2.0 GHZ

Well, I finally got to triple boot on my 2.0 GHZ PIV! When I turn on my PC GRUB asks me if I want to use Windows XP, MacOSX Tiger or Ubuntu :classic2: It took me one day of work and a new motherboard ($59 for a 478 Intel Board). Mostly everything is working, OSX recognized my Audio &...
  13. Dini

Shame on Canada

I'm sure most of you people know about the Soccer World Cup (Sub 20) being held in Canada. Well, my country (Chile) clasified to the semi-finals with Argentina. An awesome campaign with no goals against us and our goalkeeper making a world record on this. Yesterday, we played the match against...
  14. Dini

FWS User owned?

http://rocknrabbit.com Seems like his website got owned :knockedou He's a FWS member I recall
  15. Dini

Suddenly..

Is it me or suddenly everyone has a huge rep and a bold username? :knockedou Just asking, as it seems to be more people than before
  16. Dini

Quality SHOUTcast Servers from SHOUTcasti

SHOUTcasti a division of Galaxy Solutions, LLC > Special May Promotion! Get a lifetime 20% discount on any SHOUTcast Plan! Choose a plan here and use the coupon "shoutcastmay20off" * Available only to first 50 clients that signup, HURRY! > Re-Opening Special* We also have two limited time...
  17. Dini

20% Off all SHOUTcast Plans! SHOUTcasti

shoutcasti A Division ofGalaxy Solutions, LLC We're an almost one year old company with a lot of expierence in the music streaming business! Plans starting at $5.00 per month. AutoDJ addon available for all plans! Special May Promotion! Get a lifetime 20% discount on any SHOUTcast Plan! Choose...
  18. Dini

Safari or Camino?

I have MacOSX 10.3.9. I tried Opera (my favorite PC browser) and didin't like it at all for Mac. From your personal experience, which one is better? (Camino or Safari)
  19. Dini

Looking to work in SHOUTcast

Hey, I've seen a lot of members wanting to start shoutcast companies. I'm currently "internet unemployed" and I'd like to work with/for a shoutcast company. I have a lot of expierence in the SHOUTcast business and I can provide many things to a company like: - A PR2 SHOUTcast hosting domain -...
  20. Dini

Selling PR2 Domain

The domain is shoutcasti.com http://prchecker.info/check_page_rank.php There you can see it's a PR2 domain. It's registered until 02-jul-2008 Taking offers! :evilb:
Back