• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

24 Hour Halloween Special - 200Mb / 20Gb for $20 per YEAR!

You read it right, for the next 24 hours ONLY we're offering a freakily good deal over here at ValcatoHosting.com. The ValcatoHosting.com Freaky Halloween Special is one of our best deals EVER! For just $20 per YEAR we're offering 200Mb of Webspace, a full 20Gb of monthly bandwidth and 100...
  2. W

100Mb and 5Gb/month from JUST $1.99/month!

BEAT THIS! Over at ValcatoHosting.com we have just changed our pricing structure! You can now get 100Mb of Unix webspace, 5Gb of bandwidth per month, along with 100 mailboxes, and all the usual features such as subdomains, FTP accounts and Cpanel 6.0 for just $1.99 a month...
  3. W

ValcatoPRO Special Offers!!

Valcato Internet Services is proud to announce the launch of its new service, Valcato PRO. (http://www.valcatopro.net/) To celebrate, we've got the following fantastic prices for a limited time only: ValcatoPRO Bronze Disk Space 500mb Bandwidth 10Gb/month User accounts (Email/FTP) 5...
  4. W

ValcatoPRO :: PRE-ORDER and get 50% OFF!!

Hi All, We are now accepting pre-orders for Valcato PRO. We will initially only be accepting 20 pre-orders, but if you pre-order, you can sign up for HALF of the normal price! For example, the Valcato PRO "Bronze" package, with 500Mb of webspace, and 10Gb of Sprint / UUNET redundant...
  5. W

CRAZY Special Offers on Hosting/Reselling

<<One offer in this forum per week>>
  6. W

NOBODY beats our reseller deals!!

This thread has moved here
  7. W

WHM Reseller Deals from $25!!

Following the launch of Valcato's NEW dedicated server at BurstNET, we're proud to release the details for our NEW reseller plans Interest is high from our current members, but check out these offers and email reseller@valcato.com to register your interest in this service which is expected to...
  8. W

Beat This!!

We know that you wont find a cheaper host than us on the web, but if you do, then we'd like to know about it! Check out these stunning prices! Value Package 100Mb UNIX Webspace 5Gb/month Bandwidth 50 POP3 Mailboxes 10 MySQL Databases CGI/Perl/PHP Support Frontpage2000 Support...
  9. W

We can beat ANY offer!

We know that you wont find a cheaper host than us on the web, but if you do, then we'd like to know about it! Check out these stunning prices! Value Package 50Mb UNIX Webspace 1Gb/month Bandwidth 20 POP3 Mailboxes 3 MySQL Databases CGI/Perl/PHP Support Frontpage2000 Support...
  10. W

NEW Servers!, LOWER Prices!, Excellent UNIX Hosting!

Hi All, Newsflash! Asp2.Net (The Premier UNIX Host) has now moved servers, we are no longer DonHost resellers!, our sites are now hosted on a Cobalt RaQ4i housed in Telehouse West, London. Also, our seriously LOW prices have dropped again! Prices now start from £14.95/$20.99 per YEAR...
  11. W

*Managed* Free Hosting

Hi All, Here at Asp2.Net we started off as a free host, placing ads on pages, but as advertising revenue dropped and dropped, we were forced to suspend the free hosting service and develop a paid host. (Some of you may renember the good old days of VWWW.NET and its 100% uptime!) Well, for...
  12. W

Why God....Why???? :)

Hey All, WebThingy here, main man over at www.asp2.net Im doing a bit of market research and wondered if you guys could help me out. I regularly post our price list over on the Web Hosting Offers forum and usually undercut all of the other hosts prices whenever possible. The messages also...
  13. W

Special Offer - Ends Tuesday!!

Hurry! This great offer ends soon, Tuesday to be exact! Lets just recap: 600Mb of fast UNIX Web Space 12Gb Bandwidth Per Month 60 POP Mailboxes 60 Auto-Responders 60 Multi-Recipient Addresses MySQL Databases on request (up to 20) CGI, Perl & PHP4 Support Python and WAP sites...
  14. W

200Mb Space, 6Gb Transfer - $14.99/£10.50 per month!

Hi All, This months "Plan of the Month" over at Asp2.Net (http://www.asp2.net) is our excellently priced "Business Package" Check the stats: The Business Package 200Mb WebSpace, 6Gb Bandwidth/Month MySQL, PHP4, CGI, Perl, Python, WAP, FTP & Frontpage Support 40 POP Mailboxes 40...
  15. W

Great Plans, Great Quality, Great Value!

Check out these fantastic offers on UNIX web hosting! The Value Package 50Mb WebSpace, 1Gb Bandwidth/Month MySQL, PHP4, CGI, Perl, Python, WAP, FTP & Frontpage Support 10 POP Mailboxes 10 Autoresponders 10 Multi-Recipient Addresses ONLY $4.99 PER MONTH! The Starter Package 100Mb...
  16. W

New Site, New Prices!

Attention all webdesigners, businesses and in fact anyone with a web site! I have now unveiled the new Asp2.Net site at http://www.asp2.net/ With the new site come some great new low prices on our UNIX virtual server packages, check these out! The VALUE Package (50Mb, 1Gb...
  17. W

Very Special Deal - Only for freewebspace.net Members!

Hi All, Here is a special deal which I am ONLY publicising on the freewebspace.net/webhostingtalk.com forums and no-where else ;) 600Mb of UNIX Web Space 12Gb Bandwidth/Month FREE .com .net .org or .co.uk Domain Name 40 POP Mailboxes 40 Auto responders Support...
  18. W

Free 20Mb, CGI,PHP,SSI,SSL,WAP,MySQL,Subdomain...

...BUT Heres the catch: The user community forums over at www.asp2.net are DEAD! I am willing to give away 5 free 20Mb accounts (on our 'paid hosting quality' UNIX servers) to the Loudest people on the forums. So, im not saying SPAM or FLAME or FLOOD the forums, all I want you to do, is...
  19. W

Check out our FALLing prices - as low as $75/yr!

Hey All! My host now has a special offer for this fall. The information is below: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get your business in gear this Fall with our FALLing prices...
  20. W

Special Hosting offers this Fall!!

Hey All! My host now has a special offer for this fall. This offer is valid for 60 days from this post. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Get your business in gear this Fall with our FALLing prices...
Back