• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. ( - P z Y - )

Free hosting for CS major who just wants a site

You are currently using the following domain name servers. 1. ns1.swiftgoat.com 2. ns2.swiftgoat.com You can certainly transfer your DNS back to us to take advantage of our free features like e-mail forwarding, url forwarding, dynamic dns and other features. It is very important...
  2. ( - P z Y - )

Yeah I was on ns1.swiftgoat.com/ns2.swiftgoat.com first and it just hangs, my site doesn't load. It isn't the registrar because if I switch back to the original (namecheap) DNS it loads right within a couple of hours (I know 48 hrs standard but it proves that the NS isn't working on this mode)...
  3. ( - P z Y - )

I got an offer via PM to try a site called swiftgoat. Only problem is I cannot get my domain to work right with it. Site is basically thumb drive info and what programs to run and how with your give flash drive, install windows to or from the usb disk and linux, a little bit of a portal about...
  4. ( - P z Y - )

Kept entering the wrong pwd and am still looking. Portal secure.me appears down. Will look into freegigs
  5. ( - P z Y - )

I cannot find the option to edit my post but I could get by with 100MB of space down from 500. Thanks and sorry for duplicate post.
  6. ( - P z Y - )

Hi, I'm a CS major at the Uni of Washington and I am interested in getting a free host. Bandwidth at least 2 gb per month, space at least 500 mb (I use emails on my own domain name), cpanel, no ads, php + mysql. PM me or email me, thanks.
  7. ( - P z Y - )

30GB W, 200GB B, Free SSL/IP & Name Servers, 99.9% Uptime, Instant Activation, No Ads

I'm having an issue where I'm getting billed an invoice for something I dropped from my "shopping cart," there was no confirmation just a big blaring " YOU OWE US THIS MUCH! " Disconcerting, but I'm sure you'll get it figured out. I put in a support ticket if that helps.
  8. ( - P z Y - )

30GB W, 200GB B, Free SSL/IP & Name Servers, 99.9% Uptime, Instant Activation, No Ads

I signed up, looks like an awesome deal. Only problem is, when I was trying to figure out the difference between the US and UK deals it somehow ended up writing me an invoice for both. Now I immediately canceled the wrong one and did not realize I had "purchased" anything. Apparently the system...
  9. ( - P z Y - )

Free Reseller Accounts - Limited Number

Emailed. Sounds good.
  10. ( - P z Y - )

Zeeblo.com - Free cPanel Hosting

I'm applying, hopefully all will work out well.
  11. ( - P z Y - )

Centaurinetx : Offer Gr8 Hosting with Cpanel, Fantastico

I made 5 posts and applied, but you said I needed more posts. I made more posts, but you never did anything and locked my thread...
  12. ( - P z Y - )

Free host with this?

Well, it IS listed under your top plan and no other. SSI is listed on one of your top plans but not the lower one-- which really makes no sense. How can you use SSI without perl? What would you think to allowing me perl for some scripts such as newspro?
  13. ( - P z Y - )

Free host with this?

Another problem with the (although nice in most aspects) clubhost: no perl. I use perl for a program I configured a while ago and don't want to bother starting over again from in a new langauage. Not sure yet where I got to a page I can not seem to find again that gave me the impression it...
  14. ( - P z Y - )

Free host with this?

WOW. Too bad it claims no signups.. Also says they impose heavy file restrictions on the version I would most likely choose if it would allow signups.. What's too high? Bandwidth? Well, it's just that I get nervous around limits. My old provider threatened they would shut you down if...
  15. ( - P z Y - )

Free host with this?

Well damn..
  16. ( - P z Y - )

Free host with this?

Looking for CPanel 50 mb+ (prefer 100, but I take what I get :) ) Domain Hosting Not metered transfer very low (I don't use much, but I don't like small limits.. 3gb+ sound reasonable?) PHP, MySQL, Perl FTP access E-Mail controls that I think are default to cpanel (forward, create acct...
  17. ( - P z Y - )

Lost my host at fwsh

I had one on fwsh too, when it went down I discovered snake-inc... wow!
  18. ( - P z Y - )

"BEST" Free Host? You Tell US! starting 100mb space >> First 400 accepted...

Must say I am very impressed, best free hosting I have ever seen that WORKS. Was a little confused, but now that everything's set up I must agree this is the "Best" free host.
  19. ( - P z Y - )

subdomain, php, cgi.. yes, everythings wonderful

No domain hosting, correct?
Back