• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

Free Hosting Accounts (for FREE!)

No longer offered. No longer offered.
  2. P

Need a Reseller

Hello, I am looking for a reseller account that is very reliable, fast, and up all the time. What I need: 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed24/7 Support (LIVE, meaning telephone, Live support, aim, msn, icq, yim... Not this dumb e-mail and ticket support crap) Very Fast server (at least an...
  3. P

Paradise Hosting, Quality meets Performance

Hello Everyone, Our prices are meant to be competitive but by no means the lowest on the market. We are here to provide what we say we will. We are known for quality, uptime, friendliness, professionalism, reliability, and nothing less. We are a USA based hosting company and have been in...
  4. P

Free Hosting, Cash Prize, Or Free Domain Names

Over at www.aoe3paradise.com/index.php there is a contest going on, here are the details: I am proud to present the newest contest. This contest is for the most referrals. Here are the rules: You may not refer yourself again, or sign up again with the same e-mail or ip address. In...
  5. P

a1whs.com

Hello everyone, I am thinking of doing some business with this host: a1whs.com Does anyone have any experience with this host or any comments about them? All information whether good or bad is helpful thanks :/ This is a plan that he is quoting me: Reseller 5gb space 100gb...
  6. P

Need reseller account

Looking for a good company that has been around for 1 year+ This is what I require: 5 gb space 100 gb bandwidth 99.9% uptime guarantee 24/7 support reliable servers under $17.50/month via paypal I need this reseller account pretty soon so make your offers asap, also provide a...
  7. P

Reseller NEEDED ASAP (Within 48 hours)

Hello, I am in need for a very reliable reseller account. What I need: 10 GB Space 150 GB Bandwidth CPanel (newest version) Fantastico Unlimited MYSQL Unlimited Addon Domains Unlimited Parked Domains WHM 99.9% Uptime guarantee or better. TRUE 24/7/365 Customer support An actual...
  8. P

Dedicated Server (Req. 1+ year in business, 24/7 support, 99.9% Uptime)

I am looking for a dedicated server for my hosting site, design site, and a gaming site. It needs to have at least: 80GB bandwidth 1000GB bandwidth / per month CPanel, latest version WHM Awstats 99.9% Uptime Guarantee **Fully Managed Server** No Setup Fee Under $200 USD a month...
  9. P

Looking for Dedicated

I am looking for a dedicated server for my hosting site, design site, and a gaming site. It needs to have at least: 80GB bandwidth 1000GB bandwidth / per month CPanel, latest version WHM Hosting company been around for at least 1 year. I need a serious company that knows what they...
  10. P

Domain name for sale

www.Honor-Clan.com Is for sale! Lots of traffic (averages over 3,000+ hits a day.) You get the domain name and the traffic Domain name expires June 5, 2006, registered with GoDaddy. We can also host you if you would like. The domain name will be transfered with NO EXTRA Charge to...
  11. P

Logo / Banner Designer Request

Hey everyone, I am currently looking for more graphics designers to work with my company Paradise Designs. We will work with you on a per item basis, when you want a project we can give you something to do, and when you are too busy to do anything, you can take time off and do whatever you...
  12. P

Host needed (moving from Static Host because of support and uptime)

Hello Everyone, you may have read my posts in the Static Host thread and know why I am requesting a new host. I am looking for a very reliable host for both uptime, and support. Below is the list of my requirements: Unlimited Subdomains 99.9% Uptime GUARANTEED!! Unlimited SQL Databases...
  13. P

Reseller account needed

I need a reseller account so that I can break up accounts with cpanel. Requirements from host: 1 gb space 60 gb bw newest cpanel version control pannel for me to access all user accounts be able to make my own cpanel accounts out of my resources need to be able to upgrade space and bw...
  14. P

I need webhosting

Hello, Right now I am looking for a webhost that is reliable, and has uptime of at least 99% of the time. I am looking only for offers that are $5.00 a month or less. The features that I am looking for are the following: at least 99% uptime for servers 500 mb space 5 GB bandwidth...
  15. P

www.ParadiseDSigns.com

Do you want some web space for a cheap price or even free???? Do you want to just host your forum also for a very cheap price (most are free)??? Well why don't you stop on by http://www.ParadiseDSigns.com and take a look at our forum, where we have the information on signing up for these...
  16. P

Need Hosting

I need hosting, It will be for a website and forum related to games and and web templates. I need at least: -2 gb monthly bandwidth -30 mb of disk space -mysql database (at least 1 database with at least 10 mb of storage) -php -cpanel -preferably no ads (I will give my own link on the...
Back