• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

FREE Hosting with cPanel! 100% NO ADS.

Login to the panel and request for the Access Code again. Worked for me. Fast SMS.
  2. W

Wide Variety, Cheap Hosting, Great Promotions

Spacial Hosting Shared hosting: 100 MB Space Unlimited Features* 2 Gigabytes of Transfer $3.00 A Month! 200 MB Space Unlimited Features* 4 Gigabytes of Transfer $4.00 A Month! 400 MB Space Unlimited Features* 8 Gigabytes of Transfer $6.00 A Month! 800 MB Space Unlimited...
  3. W

registerfly / enom

Ok... Now they are going to have a lawsuit with ICANN against them? Woo... People, It's time to move!
  4. W

registerfly / enom

I'm having no problems accessing RegisterFly for the past few days or even weeks.
  5. W

New TLD Maybe

It does look like a scam to me. Never heard of INAIC and TLD.NAME has an invalid link on their site...
  6. W

Cheapest Dedicated server

Spacial Hosting is proud to bring you its $80 a month dedicated server offer. Features * Unmetered Bandwidth * A huge range of Operating Systems * 2ghz Processor * 1GB Ram * 160 GB HDD . * 100 MBit Uplink This deal is a special deal limited to only 50 stock, get...
  7. W

registerfly / enom

Discontinuation of using reseller services with enom.com We are aware that enom may have sent a notice in regards to the relationship between enom/registerfly. As of February 2006 RegisterFly.com become an ICANN Accredited registrar. We formerly used to resell domain services under enom.com...
  8. W

You + Your Own Server!

They earn back what they give by the visitors viewing the ads.
  9. W

Free Stream Hosting @ RadioBASH.com

And where to signup? Found it: http://www.radiobash.com/request.html
  10. W

Seeking Shared Hosting

Spacial Hosting has the solution for you: Shared 1 1000 MB Space Unlimited Features* 20 Gigabytes of Transfer $3.00 A Month! Shared 2 2000 MB Space Unlimited Features* 40 Gigabytes of Transfer $4.00 A Month! Shared 3 4000 MB Space Unlimited Features* 80 Gigabytes of Transfer $6.00 A Month...
  11. W

Possibly shoutcast but aint sure?

Spacial Hosting provides a cheap range of ShoutCast hosting and you can even customize your own! Check it out HERE Special Offer - Buy 100 slots or more and get a free Shared 1 hosting package + domain !
  12. W

need a good shared host for hyip

We currently have a few Shared Hosting plans that are good for a starting HYIP. But please do follow the ToS. Shared 1 1000 MB Space Unlimited Features* 20 Gigabytes of Transfer $3.00 A Month! More at: http://www.spacialhosting.com/whosting.html We also partner with other companies to...
  13. W

Great Plans, Great Price, Great Features

Spacial Hosting Shared hosting: 100 MB Space Unlimited Features* 2 Gigabytes of Transfer $3.00 A Month! 200 MB Space Unlimited Features* 4 Gigabytes of Transfer $4.00 A Month! 400 MB Space Unlimited Features* 8 Gigabytes of Transfer $6.00 A Month! 800 MB Space Unlimited...
  14. W

SpacialHosting - Webhosting for everyone

15. W

Shoutcast Hosting now available...
  16. W

We guarantee at least 95% uptime every month, but so far it has been 100% for the pass month, except when the server was down for an upgrade. The average connect time is around 0.11 sec. Result obtained from site tracking system by InternetSeer.
  17. W

Spacial Hosting Shared hosting: 100 MB Space Unlimited Features* 2 Gigabytes of Transfer $3.00 A Month! 200 MB Space Unlimited Features* 4 Gigabytes of Transfer $4.00 A Month! 400 MB Space Unlimited Features* 8 Gigabytes of Transfer $6.00 A Month! 800 MB Space...
  18. W

Contacting Liveregistry.com

The website is up to me... Try again.
  19. W

Free Pixel advertising

Ok. I don't know who is it who spammed the ads to take up the whole grid but it is now deleted. I do mantain the site. Do not abuse it.
  20. W

Free Pixel advertising

Visit my site at http://www.rhyip.net/ I provide free & paid pixels. Of course, paid pixels are placed on the front page. There is a ongoing promotion for paid pixels and free pixels will be displayed on front for 1 weeks starting from tomorrow. Do check out the blog articles for more...
Back