• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Looking for a seedbox host

Would prefer for it to be off shore. Monthly limit will probably be around $20 a month. Post your offers. Linux, please.
  2. L

Need a free host for a SMF forum

Space: 250-500 mb Bandwidth: 3-10 GB No post to host cPanel is preferred MySQL and PHP are needed No locking down the mod_security or whatever it is, I will be installing mods to the SMF forum. Must have at least 99.5% uptime over a 6 month period (provide proof) I WILL do ads, however.
  3. L

Looking for shared hosting

So far the only ones who appear to be decent are GC Solutions and Server Point
  4. L

An SMF forum and other things such as an IRC quote database.
  5. L

Then three years would be adequate.
  6. L

5 GB space 45-60 GB bandwidth cPanel/Fantastico/Perl/PHP/phpmyadmin latest versions 5 domains allowed Unlimited FTP accounts At least 40 MySQL databases allowed Host must be around for minimum of 3-5 years with 98% uptime total. (Provide proof) Server in US or UK necessary. 6-15 USD per month...
  7. L

Free 2GB Reseller

Do you need graphics, css, what?
  8. L

Linux VPS - IRCd Allowed

I want a Linux VPS that allows IRCd. I don't need a lot of space, but a lot of bandwidth, Maybe 200 GB just to be safe? How much would this cost me?
  9. L

Anyone know a good IRCd shell host?

Yeah, I would imagine IRCd = CPU hog.
  10. L

How much bandwidth do you think an IRC server with 30-100 people (server running constantly) on it at a time would take up?
  11. L

I'm currently with TheHostBusters, but my members keep pinging out on their server, despite the fact that I have set it to 300 seconds. Now people are unable to access the server for extended periods of time (they must use either a web-based client or a separate client on their computer in order...
  12. L

Need free hosting

Probably going to be hosting a wiki at the most.
  13. L

Need free hosting

Space: 250 mb Bandwidth: 3-10 GB No post to host cPanel is preferred MySQL and PHP are needed I WILL do ad hosting, however.
  14. L

A good shoutcast host?

Sorry for the post being so.... short, I think I distracted myself while typing it :P One in US would be best. 96 kbps or 128 kbps max bitrate 20-50 listener slots.
  15. L

A good shoutcast host?

Anyone know of a good shoutcast host that is reliable?
  16. L

Galaxy-hosts/Shoutcasti/Galaxy-Solutions question

Got a new shoutcast host.
  17. L

$18 a month for 96 kbps, 50 listener slots (I can always use less, like 35-40).
  18. L

mixstream.net

Anyone used them for shoutcast hosting? I was looking at their site, and they look decent. http://mixstream.net/
  19. L

Never mind. Issue resolved. They cancelled their shoutcast services. Time to look for a new host that was as good as them *sighs*
  20. L

Looking for a shoutcast host

I want to have at least a max bitrate of 96 kbps. My last host was Shoutcasti, but they recently stopped offering shoutcast service. Preferably a host with no bandwidth limit. Post your offers, and how long you have been in business.
Back