• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

Looking for a seedbox host

Would prefer for it to be off shore. Monthly limit will probably be around $20 a month. Post your offers. Linux, please.
  2. L

Need a free host for a SMF forum

Space: 250-500 mb Bandwidth: 3-10 GB No post to host cPanel is preferred MySQL and PHP are needed No locking down the mod_security or whatever it is, I will be installing mods to the SMF forum. Must have at least 99.5% uptime over a 6 month period (provide proof) I WILL do ads, however.
  3. L

Looking for shared hosting

5 GB space 45-60 GB bandwidth cPanel/Fantastico/Perl/PHP/phpmyadmin latest versions 5 domains allowed Unlimited FTP accounts At least 40 MySQL databases allowed Host must be around for minimum of 3-5 years with 98% uptime total. (Provide proof) Server in US or UK necessary. 6-15 USD per month...
  4. L

Linux VPS - IRCd Allowed

I want a Linux VPS that allows IRCd. I don't need a lot of space, but a lot of bandwidth, Maybe 200 GB just to be safe? How much would this cost me?
  5. L

Anyone know a good IRCd shell host?

I'm currently with TheHostBusters, but my members keep pinging out on their server, despite the fact that I have set it to 300 seconds. Now people are unable to access the server for extended periods of time (they must use either a web-based client or a separate client on their computer in order...
  6. L

Need free hosting

Space: 250 mb Bandwidth: 3-10 GB No post to host cPanel is preferred MySQL and PHP are needed I WILL do ad hosting, however.
  7. L

A good shoutcast host?

Anyone know of a good shoutcast host that is reliable?
  8. L

mixstream.net

Anyone used them for shoutcast hosting? I was looking at their site, and they look decent. http://mixstream.net/
  9. L

Looking for a shoutcast host

I want to have at least a max bitrate of 96 kbps. My last host was Shoutcasti, but they recently stopped offering shoutcast service. Preferably a host with no bandwidth limit. Post your offers, and how long you have been in business.
  10. L

Galaxy-hosts/Shoutcasti/Galaxy-Solutions question

I have not been able to get in touch with them about my hosting accounts. They haven't approved an account I purchased through them via galaxy-hosts.com that I ordered the other day. Is something happening to galaxy? They aren't answering phones or support tickets.
  11. L

Looking for a good forum host

At least 1 mySQL database cPanel Fantastico 500 MB space 3-5 GB bandwidth Safe mode off At least one addon domain. Has tyo have been around for at least 2-3 years
  12. L

Looking for forum hosting

1 GB Space 10-15 GB Bandwidth FTP cPanel PHP Required Minimum of 2-3 MySQL databases No Post to Host and you have to have been around for a while.
  13. L

How is onlinenic.com?

http://www.onlinenic.com/hosting_plans/ Anyone have experience with them?
  14. L

Hosting Request for SMF Forum

I'd need.... 1 GB space max. 5-10 GB bandwidth. cPanel, ability to use php. I'd prefer not to have post to host, but i'm okay with a small google ad if you want.
  15. L

Duport Online having problems?

today my site had an error. 404 error, went down. Now it's back up, but it isn't my website at all. I can't get into the FTP or cpanel. No response from support yet www.lue402.com
  16. L

Need a temporary host

I need a temporary host for my SMF board. My current host is having some DNS issues (duportonline) so I need a free host that is no post for host. I'll probably only need ot use it for 72 hours at the most.
  17. L

How is Shoutcasti?

http://shoutcasti.com/ It is a division of Galaxy Solutions LLC.. which I think is a good hosting company. Anyone have opinions on them before I get a shoutcast server from them?
  18. L

Looking for a decent free host

I would like for it to have been around for a bit. 1 GB space at the most. 10-15 GB bandwidth. 5-10 MySQL databases Since I want to host a SMF on it. Oh, and I don't want post-to-host, I am willing to put ads on the site though
  19. L

Any chance I could get a free teamspeak?

Yes, I know this is probably impossible to get, but hey, it's worth a shot :) I'd want like 4-6 slots max. I'd use it for my radio station to have talk shows since Skype doesn't seem to work for me. I'm guessing if someone DOES post an offer here... they won't be reputable/around for a...
  20. L

Vetrox.net

Do they offer good Shoutcast Hosting?
Back