• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

TV not recognizing movies on flash drive

Hi Everyone, been a LONG time since I been on the forums. Need a little help. I have a 32gb scandisk usb drive, that I am trying to put movies on for my daughter. I have done this YEARS ago, and always worked fine. However, for the life of me, no matter what file system or other settings I...
  2. G

FREE Video Capture Software

I use teamviewer to do webinars with, for people I help learn how to trade Forex. I love Teamviewer for the features it has, plus that it is free as well, but it takes forever to process the videos from TVS to AVI format. I was using snagit to record the video, while I used Teamviewer to...
  3. G

PC Not Recognizing USB Drive in My Computer

Hey everyone, Been quite a while, since I have been on the site. Have missed it. I am having an issue with a USD Drive I bought, and after much Googling, Youtube Videos, I have been unable to find a solution that works for me. I am hoping a member here, will have some sort of help for me...
  4. G

Visual Voicemail IPhone 5s

Hi, I bought a new Iphone 5s...I didn't realize, it came with a verizon sim card, so I bought an ATT sim card instead. Before switching, I liked the visual voicemail option. After switching and doing a carrier update, the visual voicemail went away. Any way to get it back? I have been...
  5. G

Trying to install device drivers for USB wifi connector on desktop

My daughter got a desktop pc from her school as part of some program. The computer itself is pretty decent. However, it does not have a wireless card already built in to the desktop, so I went online. I couldn't really find anything, but a USB Connector for wifi. I figured it would come...
  6. G

Chrome loading web pages very slowly or not at all

Hey everyone, been a while. Got an issue, with a laptop that I got last week. I formatted the hard drive on it, and installed Windows 7 Ultimate on it, and everything went great, like it always does for me. However, the issue that I am having, and not sure what is causing it, is that...
  7. G

PC Not Recognizing Damaged Hard Drive

I need a little help, hopefully. I have a 2tb damaged hard drive that is my secondary HDD inside my desktop. I just upgraded my primary HDD to 2tb, and am wanting to trade out the damaged one as well. Before I switched the primary, I could access the files and folders of the damaged one on...
  8. G

Credit Card Submission Form

Hey everyone. I have a situation. I have used Jotform.com for many years for submission forms for most of my websites. Always been great. Well recently, they are no longer allowing any member to use forms to capture credit card information, as they are claiming it is illegal due to potential...
  9. G

Google Business Listings

Can anyone provide me a link or walk me through on how to get a local business listing on Google. I am referring to when you type something in like "auto body repair in manassas" that your business would show up along with other auto body shops. My in laws and I are both trying to figure...
  10. G

Best Ecommerce Website Software

On and off for 2013, I been selling on ebay, and making good money with it. For 2014, I plan to ramp that up even more. Including selling on Amazon, as well as my own ecommerce website. So far, I have installed Magento, Prestashop, and currently TomatoCart. I like the front view of...
  11. G

Transferring site/files from one domain to another

I am wanting to move my entire site and all the files from one domain to another, on the same hosting account. I want to still be able to use the same MSQL files etc. What is the best way of accomplishing this. Never have done it before, and want to ensure that I do it right. Thanks.
  12. G

What script does CAP use?

Can anyone tell me what script does ClickAdPays.com use? There is 3 other sites just like it, and their set up and payments and payouts are all similar. Just different designs. Anyone know what script it uses?
  13. G

Desktop Running Slow

So, I just upgraded my main hard drive from 650gb to 1tb and re installed the OS, and been in the process of reinstalling just the programs I absolutely need/want. Right now, my physical memory keeps saying it is at 70% on average, and for some reason it seems like the desktop is running...
  14. G

layout issues in wordpress

Over the past 24 hours, I been playing around with wordpress trying to find the best place to insert my adsense code. The theme I am using, came with a header image, and I deleted that. I installed one mod, but wasn't what I was looking for, so I deleted it. Well now, when I visit the site...
  15. G

banner advertising mod for wordpress

What is the best advertising mod currently for wordpress that will allow me to insert code from Adsense, and other advertisers in the same place? Also, looking for flexibility as far as where I can put the ads at if possible.
  16. G

Domains on my adsense account that I dont recognize

So today I see there is a few domains on my account that I dont recognize and cant find a way to remove. Any ideas?
  17. G

SSL Distorting site when logging in and out

Hi, I am in the process of creating a new online auction site. Im testing everything over and over again to ensure that if I find any errors, I can correct them immediately. So far, only 1 error and it lies with my SSL setup. I have an SSL certficate installed on the domain. The software...
  18. G

watching movies via web server

Aside from uploading movies in .mp4 format, and playing them directly on the webserver via firefox or other web browser, is there a simple way of doing it with other video formats like .avi etc? I know there is free scripts available online, and with some coding, you can upload any file format...
  19. G

cannot add or install addons

So I had to re do my pc, and now the firefox addon website, the addon section within firefox itself only display the site map. Also, NONE of the addons will install for me. Gives me no exact reason as to why. Just tells me it cannot be added. I have spent the last hour or more researching...
  20. G

Issue with email deleting from phone after downloading in outlook

I have an issue that I noticed recently where my emails are deleting automatically from my windows 8 phone, once I have downloaded them from Outlook. I cant find the setting to see if delete from server is enabled or not, or if there is one. I know there used to be. For anyone familiar with...
Back