• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Review my site please. DHTML.

Hi Everyone. I just made a new site for myself. It's just a small site but I'm particularly happy about it because I coded everything on it by hand. No use of frontpage/dreamweaver or whatever makes web pages for you. I also coded all the javascript used on it. The site is primarily DHTML and...
  2. J

review java game.. thanks

Hi.. I'm taking JAVA as one of my high school electives and we recently had a project where we need to make a fun, original game. I decided to make a game where you drive a car on a highway and weave in and out of cars. I thought it would be fun and got the idea from a calculator game I have...
  3. J

f2s server0026 farted

well... the server was down for awhile last night.. when it got back up all the files were gone and your main page was a apology from f2s that all the files got deleted.. thats the first problem i've had with f2s
Back