• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Blank Verse

Nostalgia

what is nostalgia?
  2. Blank Verse

Disney Star Wars

Holy ---- that is awful. Who wants to see a 75 year old Han Solo?
  3. Blank Verse

Safe to say this is a bad call, right?

I know, but there's like one or two people who periodically post here whose instincts I trust. There is no way she sees this, are you kidding me?
  4. Blank Verse

Disney Star Wars

I'm going to go see it, but with absolutely no delusions about it being a quality film. Could be entertaining though, and how much worse could it be than the prequels? I'm cautiously optimistic knowing that George Lucas doesn't have his hands all over it. Casting and direction is going to...
  5. Blank Verse

Safe to say this is a bad call, right?

I'm trying to break up with my girlfriend. Her favourite uncle died today. Going through with it anyway is how bad of an idea on a scale of 1-10? Seeing as I already know the answer to that, how long do you think I should actually wait?
  6. Blank Verse

So i failed my english test...

I don't know man...I think at this point I'd fail an English exam as well
  7. Blank Verse

Okay, so what host are you guys out there using these days?

Reliability. My host has a decent price, but there is WAY too much downtime.
  8. Blank Verse

Okay, so what host are you guys out there using these days?

I'm using Addora, and I'd characterize their uptime at about, oh, 80 percent, which I don't need to tell you is unacceptable for a service that is taking my money (I won't even tell you what kinds of other issues I've had with them in the past) Clearly, it's time to move on. My website is...
  9. Blank Verse

White Rappers R.I.P. MCA

Don't see what you're trying to get at. I know none of the Beasties were particularly involved in Judaism, if at all. MCA himself was raised "non religious", in fact he was a practicing Buddhist
  10. Blank Verse

Jesse H. Eisneberg, what happened to this place anyway?

Oh man, awesome. Just think of all the cool underground nicknames we can have.
  11. Blank Verse

So what you're saying is we need to establish a black market?
  12. Blank Verse

It's like a ghost town 'round these here parts. It's kinda sad, really. If you want to look at it this way, fws was the first "social network" I've ever been apart of. Now we all have Facebook/Twitter/blogs/whatever the ---- Pinterest is, but I have fond memories of this place. So get...
  13. Blank Verse

I just came back to wish Ben a Happy Birthday

Me too man, me too. I'm at that stage where I'm not remembering what happened on my birthday, but the alcohol has nothing to do with it.
  14. Blank Verse

I just came back to wish Ben a Happy Birthday

You guys, how did you not notice it's his birthday today? I have to do everything around here myself. Happy Birthday Ben!
  15. Blank Verse

10,000 posts

I'd assume I'd have my own section in an FWS museum
  16. Blank Verse

Shalom!

/suggestive advance
  17. Blank Verse

Where is blank verse

That guy sucks
  18. Blank Verse

oh it's you. sup

oh it's you. sup
  19. Blank Verse

why i have not been online

Someone summarize this thread. Is it worth reading the entire thing?
Back