• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. AsianDOC

dkAds?

Hi guys, it seems that dkAds have disappeared, anyone know what happened? A search on the forums shows up threads only as recently as 2002.
  2. AsianDOC

Design Needs Cleaning.

Hi, I have a fairly simple design that I created. However the tables and cells are not working properly as some cells seem to autostretch where I don't want them and others don't autostretch where I do want them. I want it to autostretch whenever another table/cell is stretch through more text...
  3. AsianDOC

Banners, Logos, Buttons, etc. for Domain

True, but there are squatters out there who may try to get some money out of you. As the saying goes.. better to be safe than sorry
  4. AsianDOC

Banners, Logos, Buttons, etc. for Domain

I would suggest you don't post unregistered domain names.. someone might buy it before you!
  5. AsianDOC

Free SMS......

Try www.gomo.com.au which is run by Strathfield. It's easy to earn points from your website as well as it has a referralID, unlike the others that you can only refer manually. I've earnt at least 300 points (1 point for each SMS) from my site.
  6. AsianDOC

free Web Trend Live is dead....

They slowly took away a lot of the features before this happened so I already stopped using it but it was a good service. One day there will be no such thing as free
  7. AsianDOC

I need a template just like this site..

Why not offer tandoc free advertising, etc.
  8. AsianDOC

Invision board hosting

I couldn't agree more. :nod: :nod: :nod:
  9. AsianDOC

Free blinkies for all!

Well, seems like you have disappeared, but it's worth a try. Can you make me two as well thanks: thanh james
  10. AsianDOC

Is your host myacen?

http://www.yourdomain.com/cpanel/
  11. AsianDOC

InvisionBoard 1.0 Final release

Although most people don't use it, people want it and so it gets added.
  12. AsianDOC

MyAcen Question

Yes
  13. AsianDOC

InvisionBoard 1.0 Final release

Bugs Fixed ---------- Marking all as read in a subcat forum doesn't update board index post marker fix Post & Avatar uploads (safe mode w/open basedir) bug fix ACP: Date and times settings description typo fix Read reciept not containing date bug fix Viewing "The Moderating Team" displays...
  14. AsianDOC

free webmail for a .co.uk domain?

www.oemmail.com
  15. AsianDOC

does anyone know of....

.. or move to Australia :) Honestly though, if an Australian company required me to give them my TFN (Oz' equivilent of SSN) I wouldn't mind as long as I know the company's reputable.
  16. AsianDOC

What is the best bulletin board software?

PHP with MySQL. There will be people who say that php isn't faster than CGI, but is really how the board (or script) is written that determines it. But from what I see, boards with PHP and MySQL is faster.
  17. AsianDOC

I think it's simply because they don't know how to customise or are not good at it.
  18. AsianDOC

It looked excellent when first released. So many people use it now that it makes it look ugly. I have to agree with you there.
  19. AsianDOC

IBForums or PhpBB2 are the best free boards IMHO
  20. AsianDOC

IBForums Beta 3

Obviously. He made a better "template" to use that looked better to him and he liked it. If you look, there are things in iB3 that isn't in iB2. You're suggesting that Matt should turn this whole board upside down in order to not (and I quote) "plagiarized" ikonboard.
Back