• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. AsianDOC

dkAds?

Hi guys, it seems that dkAds have disappeared, anyone know what happened? A search on the forums shows up threads only as recently as 2002.
  2. AsianDOC

Design Needs Cleaning.

Hi, I have a fairly simple design that I created. However the tables and cells are not working properly as some cells seem to autostretch where I don't want them and others don't autostretch where I do want them. I want it to autostretch whenever another table/cell is stretch through more text...
  3. AsianDOC

Win AU$150 Worth Of Console Stuff

Join the ConsoleRadar community, refer 35 members and WIN AU$150 of console stuff. More information here
  4. AsianDOC

NewsPro - Does anyone have this?

Does anyone have NewsPro? The site is down and I require it ASAP. If you have it, could you kindly send it to me? Regards, James Ha
  5. AsianDOC

Using Ad Networks Codes in PhpAdsNew. How?

Hi, I've just been accepted into the dkads network, and was wondering how I would go about using their codes in PhpAdsNew. If anyone knows please help me. Regards, James Ha
  6. AsianDOC

D3ADS Is Nomore

7. AsianDOC

DrCorp.net Forums

I've finally chosen a forum software to use. I have finished configuring it, now all that is needed is a few template changes (and a few visitors). Take a look, tell me what you think, sign up and introduce yourself. Enjoy! http://forums.drcorp.net/
  8. AsianDOC

d3ads Banner Code

Hi, I have just joined d3ads, I was wondering if there is anyone else here who also uses d3ads, and uses a banner software such as phpadsnew. If there is, can you please show me how to incorporate the d3ads code into my banner software? Regards, James Ha (Sorry about the bad wording. :D)
  9. AsianDOC

Prog. to Create self-extracting EXE file.

I need a FREE program that will allow me to create a self-extracting exe file. Do not recommend Winzip (or Nullsoft). I was thinking of signing up for the MindVision freeware author thing so I could get it for free, but I'm doubt I'd be accepted as what my program is a mIRC script. Thanks...
  10. AsianDOC

Commission Junction Referral Link

How do I find my Commission Junction referral link?
  11. AsianDOC

Rejection after Rejection

My website (www.drcorp.net) has been rejected by a few advertisers. Can anyone please check out my site, and tell me what's wrong with my site - what's the reason that ad companys choose not to allow the site to join there network. My site receives 20,000+ hits a month and I'm located in...
  12. AsianDOC

Ad Space Available

We just upload a new design yesterday. Prior to the new design, we were getting 100-200 unique hits a day. With the new design, we expect this to increase, possibly double even triple very soon. The site contains: jokes; poems; pickup lines; pictures; a mIRC script; and much more. The ad...
  13. AsianDOC

SSI + Jump Menus

I'm having a problem with SSI and jump menus, I'm trying to put a the same menu (http://members.optushome.com.au/jfiles/nav.png) into 40 pages. If I put the code in directly, then the menu works perfectly, but if I try and pull it using SSI, then it doesn't, the menu appears but when I choose...
  14. AsianDOC

AusConsoles Officially Launched

AusConsoles is now officially launched. At AusConsoles, you can read the latest announcements, reviews, cheat/codes or post your own for others to see. You can also chat generally on consoles and other things. You can also post fan art that you have created and soon, we will be running...
  15. AsianDOC

Script To Log Which Links Are Being Clicked.

Does anyone know of a script that will allow me to know which links are being click? e.g., changing www.yahoo.com into www.mydomain.com/links.php?2884378 which will then log the click and then redirect to Yahoo.com Many thanks.
  16. AsianDOC

Give Me Feedback.

I'm currently redesigning my site, and I was wondering what people think of this design: http://members.optushome.com.au/jfiles/newsite.jpg Thanks.
  17. AsianDOC

Cgi-bin

I'm new to this CGI-BIN, I was wondering where I would be able to find my CGI-BIN, or do I just make a folder named CGI-BIN? My host is The Zack Network.
  18. AsianDOC

You Were All Complaining...

..about Wolfknight's TOS, now look @ coolfreepages' TOS: B. Upload, post, transmit, or otherwise make available any Content in the following languages or designed to attract the surfers speaking the following languages: 1. Russian, or ony other languages of the former Sovet Union 2...
  19. AsianDOC

From Free To $1 A Month.

The Free host http://www.inter-nix.net/ has stopped signup to their free service and offering the same account for $1 a month. What do you think?
  20. AsianDOC

Advertise With Us.

We would like to offer advertising space on our website: www.drcorp.net Here is our proposal: We only have one advertising banner, it is located at the top-middle of every page (468x60). DrCorp will charge advertisers on a CPM (cost per thousand impressions) basis. You are able to...
Back