• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Dan

The Everyday Idiot's Guide To Web Hosting

For some people, finding a suitable website hosting provider and uploading a web page can be a daunting task because they lack the Jargon understanding. This eBook, although extremely short, is designed to make it a simplified process. ISBN 978-1-4709-3034-9 Copyright Daniel O'Riordan...
  2. Dan

So, since I've been gone....

How is everyone doing? Lot of new people here I see. Anything exciting or new happen?
  3. Dan

Menu Not Working Correctly

Ok, I have most of my CMS done. I have the data being displayed from the database. I also have the code working to create new pages and menu items. However, I am faced with two issues. 1. The menu will not display horizontally. This is not a major issue but would be good for people who use my...
  4. Dan

1st Birthday Celebrations!!!

This month, VicHost is celebrating it's 1st birthday, and what a successful year it has been. To celebrate, we are giving you the opportunity to receive a massive 75% Discount RECURRING on any of our hosting plans and on any payment term!!! Our Package and Normal Listed Prices: Order...
  5. Dan

Parse Error

I am getting a parse error at the end of my document on line 1390. All that's on that line is a closing php tag, ?> Anyone got any ideas?
  6. Dan

Need an Experienced Joomla! Coder

I am in need of an experienced Jooml! coder to help me finish off a component. It is for a Shopping Cart. I have the Component structure done in MVC, and also a simple shopping cart script in PHP/MySQL. However, I need them both integrated. I would not be expecting to pay a large amount for...
  7. Dan

VicHost - Quality Website Hosting - Australia

VicHost offers quality website hosting and design services at prices that you can afford and top quality customer support at no extra cost. Our servers are housed in the excellent and secure PIPE DC2 data centre in Melbourne, Australia and connected to all the major backbone ports throughout the...
  8. Dan

Linksys Wireless-N Router Setup Issues

Hey folks, I just bought a LinkSys Wireless-N Router and tried to install it. However, when the setup gets to Network and Connection Detection, it turns off my Wireless Connection and tells me that my Wired Network is disabled. I do have the ethernet cable connected from the router to my...
  9. Dan

Finally Landed The Job I Always Wanted!

As the title says. Saw this job offer a couple weeks ago on mycareer.com.au where a hosting company were looking for Customer Support reps. So I said, "Well, all they can say is yes or no". They said Yes! Bloody chuffed to bits. Start tomorrow. 5 days a week, 6 hours a day.
  10. Dan

Anzac Day

Raise a glass today to all those who faught and died to make Australia the great country it is. "At the going down of the sun, and in the morning, We WILL remember them. Lest We Forget".
  11. Dan

Quality Melbourne-Based Hosting

VicHost offers quality website hosting and design services at prices that you can afford and top quality customer support at no extra cost. Our servers are housed in the excellent and secure PIPE DC2 data centre in Melbourne, Australia and connected to all the major backbone ports throughout...
  12. Dan

VicHost.Com - Quality Australian Hosting

VicHost offers quality website hosting and design services at prices that you can afford and top quality customer support at no extra cost. Our servers are housed in the excellent and secure PIPE DC2 data centre in Melbourne, Australia and connected to all the major backbone ports throughout the...
  13. Dan

eregi nor preg_match work

I am running into issues. I have a blog on WAMP and when I go to index.php I get the following error: Here is line 56 of that file: if(eregi("\{LOOP: " . $name . "\}(.*)\{/LOOP: " . $name . "\}", $this->html,$parts)) Now, I did search Google and read on about a dozen sites to change the...
  14. Dan

Tough One For Ya

I have this textarea in site A In site B I have say stuff.html What I want to do is have the content of stuff.html displayed in the textarea in Site A. Sounds simple and sounds like it can be done by just displaying some PHP code between <texarea> and </textarea>. Well, tried and errored...
  15. Dan

CSS Issues

Hey folks, I am in the middle of doing a design. I want to use just one stylesheet to take care of the CSS for me. But I have a problem. One part of the page is colored in say #3366ff and has Hyperlinks. Another part of the page is colored white and also has Hyperlinks. Here is an...
  16. Dan

Timestamp Issues

I am trying to get the time to show for articles. I have set up the field in articles table but each time I post a new article the time comes up as 0000-00-00 00:00:00 Here is the code sending the info to the database: <?php include '../includes/config.php'; $insert = "INSERT INTO...
  17. Dan

TinyMCE Integration

Hey folks. I downloaded TinyMCE and followed the instructions to install and integrate it into a php web page. All fine and dandy. I also figured out how to get the info to the page by adding the following to the section where I wanted the content to show: <?php...
  18. Dan

PayPal Integration

I am creating a member signup and login script for a client. He wants PayPal integrated into the form so when people submit register.php they are taken to PayPal to submit payment and then redirected back to login.php I can't figure out how to do this. Anyone got ideas? Here is the...
  19. Dan

VicHost.Com - Quality Aussie Hosting

VicHost offers quality website hosting and design services at prices that you can afford and top quality customer support at no extra cost. Our servers are housed in the excellent and secure PIPE DC2 data centre in Melbourne, Australia and connected to all the major backbone ports throughout...
  20. Dan

VicHost - 1st Month Free!!!

Back