• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Y

Multi Domain Hosting

Hi, I need a hosting account to show my portfolios. The requirement: - Multi domain hosting, 10-20 domain names. - Space not too much, since every website only have about 10 static (.html) files and some images. So basically 100MB is well enough. - Bandwith is very low, maybe 1-3GB is...
  2. Y

Securing hidden fields in HTML Form

Hi, I'm using HTML Form to send information of my visitors (Visitor submit this form directly) to destination.com as follow: <form name="form1" action="http://destination.com/receiver" method="post"> <input type="hidden" name="Login" value="My-Username"> <input type="hidden"...
  3. Y

Receive from HTML Form, Add some then submit to another server

Hi, I need help to make php scripts to receive value from HTML FORM then add some value, then post all the value to destination address. file1.html will have this: <form name="form1" action="file2.php" method="post"> <input type="hidden" name="Cust" value="John Doe"> <input...
  4. Y

Non-US merchant account or credit card processor

Hi, I'm from Indonesia and looking for merchant account or credit card processor for my store. I would like to have it with my own shopping cart, CC Now does not allow own shopping cart. My option limited to 2CheckOut. I need your advice.... :) :) Thank you.
  5. Y

Sub-Domains in Another Server ?

IP You must ask your webhosting provider about your IP address. And sometime when you sign up, they give information about IP address too.
  6. Y

Domain name wizard

Thanks Thanks a lot guys. Coz all your input, I got my perfect domain name. :rolleyes:
  7. Y

Sub-Domains in Another Server ?

DNS Yes. If you have control to dns server for mtxcs.net, then you can have your subdomain in different server. :)
  8. Y

Domain name wizard

Hi, I have an idea to build my 3rd online store... All idea is already in my mind, including choosing the perfect and the best domain name possible. But after I try to look availability of some domain names, I got stuck. All domain names I got in my mind is registered already by someone. I...
  9. Y

Rokok Zone - The Finest Indonesian Cigarettes

Dear all, I just finish my website. Title: Rokok Zone URL: http://www.rokokzone.com Description: The Finest Indonesian Cigarettes But I realize that my website is not perfect. Kindly review my website. Any queries and critics are very welcome. Thank you and warm regards.
  10. Y

Entergroup.com

Hi, I want to use email hosting at entergroup.com, but still never heard about them. Do you guys know www.entergroup.com ? Any experience or opinion for www.entergroup.com ? As I know, they have web hosting also at www.fazter.com Please advice. Thank you.
  11. Y

Bali Art World

Hi, Kindly review my new design for Bali Art World. Address: www.baliartworld.com Thank you in advance.
  12. Y

Newbie to dedicated server

Hi, I'm an active webhosting reseller and thinking to expand it to dedicated server, but I'm new to this stuff and all the screen is grey for me. I'm thinking of using Cobalt RAQ4 because the price is low and have very great features. CMIIW. I found many prices, vary from US$50-200, for the...
  13. Y

Ventures Online

Hi, I want to start my webhosting business. I have plan to try reseller account at venturesonline.com Please give your opinions (anything) about venturesonline.com Thank you.
  14. Y

Domain reselling for Indonesia

Hi, I want to start my domain reselling business, but I got a lot of headache when searhing around. The problems: 1. A lot of registrar require my customer to do credit card order, but in area, Indonesia, not much people have credit card. 2. I have little knowledge about programming. 3...
  15. Y

Apointe.com (Re-designed)

Hi, Kindly review www.apointe.com Apointe.com http://www.apointe.com Every input is very very appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  16. Y

Bali Art World

Hi, Please kindly review my site Bali Art World http://www.baliartworld.com The art of the island of thousand temples Every input is really appreciated. Thanks.
  17. Y

How many domain names do you have?

More than 30 I have more than 30 domain names. :)
  18. Y

Bali Art World

Hi, We have just launch the Bali Art World website and we realize that some hole still there. Also we know that maybe some important detail accidentally left out. Please take a look at our website and let us know what you think needs to be added. Your feedback about quality, speed, and other...
  19. Y

Ideal for Domain Transfer

Try me <<Edit: Please do not 'suggest' yourself>>
  20. Y

Domain registration service - US$11.95

Dear guys, I'm Dotster's reseller and just starting my domain registration services. Because I got cheaper price than the regular price at Dotster, so I can give you cheaper price too. :) Dotster's price: US$14.95 My price: US$11.95 Please visit my site at: apointe.com Thank you very much.
Back