• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. sp0radic

Hosting: Domain + Pop3. Where?

I am after some free hosting for a small website. It needs to be domain hosting and offer pop3 email. Wouldn't mind a MySQL database and PHP. I'm willing to wack on a little ad too. I do have paid hosting, but they want me to pay another AU$50 for this simple package. Anything would be...
  2. sp0radic

I'm back....

Trying to get some decent webhosting free.. but they're all to lazy to setup a fricking account. >_< ...and @ the OCAU forums. Well I'm leaving now.. for good. Byez to yas all!. :cry2:
  3. sp0radic

I'm back....

Heya's. What have I missed in the last 6 months? Tis so weird. Anywaty, just posting to say hi.
  4. sp0radic

ice-b0x.com trailer

Just made a trailer for my site. http://www.ice-b0x.com Returning December 2001
  5. sp0radic

F2s is down!

aren't they always down?
  6. sp0radic

Athlon vs. Pentium IV

I like my Duron (@ 766mhz). It actually beats a P3 @ the same speed. :D I should be getting a Cely 300A/333. Why? Cause they hit 450mhz easy, and some even get to 500mhz. :D
  7. sp0radic

Cleaning your room is a lot like overhauling your website

I agree. Cleaing my room is too much. Well mainly cleaning my desk and cuboards.
  8. sp0radic

Need help. Urgently

3, 3 would be the best. Probably.
  9. sp0radic

looking to buy a computer...

Bla, bla, bla, bla, bla.... Solution: Build It
  10. sp0radic

fix my computer sound

Maybe u screwed up the drivers or something. I'd try re-installing them.
  11. sp0radic

IE doesn't crash anymore!

I'm using IE6 on Win2K + SP1 ... IE's never crashed. :D
  12. sp0radic

The great thing about living in australia!

Stupid Telstra. :angry2: ... that's y I don't have "broadband". But if I did, it'd be with Optues. :D
  13. sp0radic

Woohoo!!!

Did you build it yourself?
  14. sp0radic

:(

Free ...of course. Anyway... I'll need a new host. When my site works properly, and it's not slow (couple of weeks ago), going by calculations... I should get atleast 4000 hits a month. I need PHP, MySQL and atleast 50mb of space??? I am happy to display banner ads on my site too...
  15. sp0radic

That's it. I'm moving to the other server. I thought it was a little slow! The guy told me b4 it was only on T1. >_< I'm moving.
  16. sp0radic

wtf?
  17. sp0radic

Lies and more lies (free web space my butt)

ROTFLMAO Just a second ago I was reading LastAtionHero's thread "Your first post at FWS and why you joined" It'd funny if he did in like 6months time and we pulled out philipgreenwood's first post. :D
  18. sp0radic

Free php-nuke themes

My MSNM is "admin@ice-b0x.com"
  19. sp0radic

My site traffic has dropped alot in the last day! :( But on another topic.. I finshed my new nuke theme. It's and AMD theme. :D It'll only be there for like a day, then I change it back. ... if you're a member, u can change it to the AMD theme ne time u want. ;) Oh.. the link...
Back