• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Free hosting on a dedicated server

Thanks alot Avail, exactly what i needed. Edit: okay so if cms's, forums, blog software etc was allowed then would a mid range server be needed?
  2. D

I just need a guide on what specs can handle what really.
  3. D

Blocking a whole countries ip

Yeah thanks Fahad, that would be really helpful.
  4. D

Ok thanks.
  5. D

lol, fine, okay say each account is 100mg space 1000mg bw on a low range server.
  6. D

Well just normal websites, running cpanel, server scripts and stuff that taxes the server too much wont be allowed. What amount would you reccomend for one box?
  7. D

What would have to be the minimal specs for the dedicated server if it was going to be solely used for free hosting accounts without being overly slow or crashing?
  8. D

If i say wanted to block all ips from china how would i do it? -Thanks.
  9. D

Terms Of Service Help

Ok ive emailed a hosting company about the TOS but if they reject me could i use yours amz?
  10. D

Terms Of Service Help

How does a freewebhost write its terms of service? Since most freewebhosts dont have the cash to pay for one is there a template or tuturial on making one? Is it illegal to copy someone elses? Help, im really stumped. -Thanks.
  11. D

MY LAWN CAUGHT ON FIRE!! lol

LOL, dont worry, greenpeace will be after whoever did it!
  12. D

Cheap, small reseller wanted.

Greedo3443(gazzin.com) on your site it say that you do not accept paypal, but i will only pay by paypal. Could you please clear this up for me, since i am interested in your services.
  13. D

Free Account Ad Issue

Ok thanks, ill try that. Edit:Internal server error:S any suggestions? -thanx.
  14. D

Free Account Ad Issue

so let me get this straight you put the code thats in the first post that you made in the .htaccess file, and put the code in the second post of yours in a file called ads.html? Also does php need to be enabled as an apache module or something?( i think thats what it is) Thanks for your help...
  15. D

Free Account Ad Issue

Does this method require root acces or any special requirements?
  16. D

[Reseller Instant Activation] Free Reseller Start your own hosting biz!

Hi, i signed up at your forum and then you created my account, but i never recieved a pm or email about my account details? Could you please check up on this. -thanks
  17. D

well it is an awfully small package...so i thought a smaller price? i dont know...
  18. D

Basically i want to start a free host but dont want to spend a whole bunch of money unless i need to, meaning i will be upgrading as my host grows. Im asking for the cheapest reliable, reseller i can get, minumum specs would be 500meg space and 5gig bw to start off with. I need cpanel...
  19. D

K-Paradise Reseller!

do we pm u or soemthign when weve got the 20posts?
Back