• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. xd3vilx

Happy Lunar New Year!!

To all chinese and all those who celebrate lunar new year, I wish all of you a Happy Lunar New Year and may this year be the year for you get rich, get a new love and have a very wonderful year!
  2. xd3vilx

Free cPanel Hosting - No Ads. Quality for Free.

Hostitele - Your Truly Free Host What is Hostitele? It a Czech word for "Host". By using this name, we hope to be a good host for your website and for your visit here in Hostitele. We maybe new, but we aim to be one of the best in the future. Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used...
  3. xd3vilx

Reseller Request

Hi guys, I am looking for a reseller account. Please post me your best offer. Disk Space: 3-4GB Bandwidth: 80GB Private Nameserver Overselling Enabled Transferring of existing account to new server. FFMPEG would be a plus. Plus any freebies you guys have. Below $10 would be a plus...
  4. xd3vilx

Web Hosting Template for Sales

Hello everybody, I have a web hosting template I brought recently for sales. After much consideration, I decided not to enter the web hosting market. Too complex and too much competition. This template is 100% unique, I have full rights to it, so after it sold, only you will have access to the...
  5. xd3vilx

Company Name Suggestion

Hi there, I am looking to setup a network of company that would will provide non-internet service to the people. Such as transporting, event organizing, shirt printing etc. I rack my brain whole day, I can't seem to be able to get a creative and proper name. This will be my first proper...
  6. xd3vilx

Free cPanel Hosting - No Ads. Quality for Free.

Hostitele - Your Truly Free Host What is Hostitele? It a Czech word for "Host". By using this name, we hope to be a good host for your website and for your visit here in Hostitele. We maybe new, but we aim to be one of the best in the future. "To accomplish great things, we must not only act...
  7. xd3vilx

Anti-Poverty Group

Hi guys, anyone know are there any big charity organization that help to anti-poverty in the world? Thanks.
  8. xd3vilx

Small Reseller Account

Hi, I am looking for a small reseller account so offer me the best price. Space: 1 - 1.5GB Bandwidth: 8GB Email Account: Unlimited Rest: Should be in reasonable amount. Payment Method: Paypal Thanks. Jason
  9. xd3vilx

Singapore Puzzle...Vote For Us.

Hi all, this video is done up by my cousin and his teammates. This video is done up to celebrate Singapore Birthday. Audio wise might not be that good as they are just around 15 years old. Feel free to vote for them and give them ur comment. Admin/Mod not quite sure whether it is right to post...
  10. xd3vilx

DanicHost - The Best Is Yet To Come

Hi All, DanicHost has been around since May 2006. We have been under the radar for awhile (while still providing hosting for our old members) to make sure the server is stable to restart our offering of free web hosting. Here is our plan: Free Web Hosting Plan Diskspace: 100MB...
  11. xd3vilx

DanicHost.info - Hosting Has Never Been The Same

DanicHost has been founded in May 2006 as a hobby and pride for my good friend. We are staying and going stronger for the benefit of our members. Our Plans: No Ads Free Web Hosting Plan Diskspace: 100MB Bandwidth: 3GB MYSQL Database: 10 Addon Domain: 10 Parked Domain: 10 Others: 10 Must Stay...
  12. xd3vilx

Happy Chinese New Year

To all users that celebrate Chinese New Year, I would like to wish you all a Happy Chinese New Year and may your year be peaceful and successful. :)
  13. xd3vilx

Help Needed (DanicHost.info)

Recently, DanicHost is basically make up by 2 people. Me and my partner. My partner has been MIA (Missing In Action) for awhile already due to his studies and projects he been receiving. I myself will be going off to hosting sector this week and will not be able to help out the site often...
  14. xd3vilx

DanicHost.info - 100MB Space, 3GB Bandwidth...While Stock Last...

DanicHost.info has been around close to 8 months already. We pledge to provide quality hosting at free. Recently, our member may have some bad experience during the month of dec. However, we have since make a move to switch host and hopefully everything is fix. We will be only accepting 5 domain...
  15. xd3vilx

[US Based] Reseller Account

Hi guys, recently I been consider closing down DanicHost.info as I am soon looking into working with my local market and providing local base server and hosting. However, I give a second though, there is a few account that has stay with me thick and thin through bad host, good host etc and I...
  16. xd3vilx

DanicHost - The Best Has Yet To Come...

DanicHost DanicHost has been providing quality hosting for nearly 6 months already. We have been always sticking with our vision to be able to provide quality yet cheap hosting. Try us and release stress worrying about host running away with your data etc... *Please be noted for the...
  17. xd3vilx

Looking Overtake Free Host Company...

Hi, DanicHost is interested to expand its client base and we are into looking to overtake free host company that has no longer have the resources to host their client or who is feeling bored or tired running a free web host anymore. We are looking for small-mid range of company to take over...
  18. xd3vilx

Looking For Asian Host

Hi, can anyone offer me a shared hosting account which is based in a server that is in Asia? I am looking to build up a website of digital arts and looking to aim it member base in Asia. Looking for 50MB - 500MB of space and 2-4GB of bandwidth. Plus MYSQL, PHP etc...Can anyone offer me this...
  19. xd3vilx

DanicHost - Updated Plans - The Best Has Yet To Come

DanicHost - The Best Has Yet To Come DanicHost was founded on 19th May 2006. :beer: Our main aim is to provide free hosting for people who have trouble getting funding to pay for their hosting. We also aim to be able to provide quality services at a quality prices, which is free of course. We...
  20. xd3vilx

DanicHost - The Best Has Yet To Come

DanicHost Are You Looking For A Quality Host Yet Afraid To Pay Or Out Of Cash? No Worries, DanicHost Is Here To Help. DanicHost has been around since 19th May 2006. We pledge to honor our vision. The 3Qs, Quality Support, Quality Uptime And Quality Hosting. We don't earn a single cent from...
Back