• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

50% OFF all plans at EroticWebHost.com - Sale Extended!

50% OFF ALL ADULT WEB HOSTING PLANS! GRAND OPENING SPECIAL! EXTENDED! Due to the great response we've had with this very special offer we have extended our half price deal! This offer will expire on January 1st 2004, at midnight EST. Are we insane? Perhaps! For a very limited time ( until...
  2. H

50% OFF all plans at EroticWebHost.com - Grand Opening!

50% OFF ALL ADULT WEB HOSTING PLANS! GRAND OPENING SPECIAL! Are we insane? Perhaps! For a very limited time ( until we locate our sanity ) we are chopping all prices on our adult web hosting packages by 50%. This deal is valid for the LIFE of your account! Don't miss this opportunity, it may...
  3. H

$7.98 Domain Name Registration?!?! - Click2Reg.com

Yes, my wife is correct, I HAVE GONE ABSOLUTELY BANANAS! For a very limited time, we've dropped our pricing on .com, .net & .org domain name registration & transfers from $8.25 to the LOW LOW price of just $7.98 PER YEAR!. We've also dropped the pricing on .us, .biz & .info from $9.49 to our...
  4. H

Dedicated Server - CPU AMD 2200 - 200 GIG space - 195.00/mth

Bigpipeinc is owned by shaw.
  5. H

Need inexpensive Hosting with root access

I would recommend checking out the VPS solutions at http://www.fluidhosting.com
  6. H

Colomachine's $399 1U server?

These machines are actually quite nice we rent them out. Can't wait to see their 2.4 GHz box
  7. H

Free webhosting with the purchase or transfer of a domain!

Yep, you read it right, we have gone crazy ( ask the wife! ) and are giving away free web hosting for every year your domain name is registered through our Click2Reg.com service! With our already crazy prices on domains, you'd have to be insane to pass this up! We are limiting this offer to...
  8. H

All New HE Dedicated Servers from iminteractive.net!

The first in our new line of dedicated server offerings has arrived! We are taking pre-orders for the first of our new dedicated server product. Payment is via PayPal only (Accepts all major credit cards)! We currently do not have any in stock but we are taking pre-orders as of right now...
  9. H

URGENT IRCD hosting required

Check out hostshell.com
  10. H

This Host still in hosting Biz?

I think Jan needs a break.. she was doing a whois on vhost, not v3host.
  11. H

Don't you love public holidays

I work on all public holidays and I am to stingy to pay myself double. :(
  12. H

I need a Australian web host!

As Jan metioned us, I might add that our business is in AU, we accept AUD$ but our servers are located in the USA if that makes any difference for you.
  13. H

20$ buy a web host

I am happy to offer you: 50 MB web space 2 GB Bandwidth PHP 1 mySQL 999 email accounts $25 per year. Contact me if you are interested.
  14. H

unique ip paypal hosting?

Heh, sounds like you need vlan.. that will put an end to that lack of IPs per subnet garbage ( reminds me of rackshack.. uhhhg ). Indeed.. only problem is that still year and years away :(
  15. H

WorldzonePro

There is a thread about this over at WHT: http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104049
  16. H

The point is, we need a reason for use ( usage justification ). Some hosts might not ask for this and just hand out IPs like candy, however we have decided to take another approach in order to limit our IP usage. If someone says they want an IP just for the the thrill ( whatever thrill it is, I...
  17. H

Its not all that hard to follow mate. In order to pass justification along to ARIN we need to know for what reason it is being used. i.e. SSL, Anonymous FTP, etc. We aren't the only host that requires justification for usage. If we don't justify, we don't recieve, if we don't recieve, we can not...
  18. H

Hosting for more than 1 domain

You might want to ask the host that offers that feature what that is defined by. If you want my suggestion, look for a reseller plan if your going to be hosting all those domains.
  19. H

We can accept paypal, just contact us for details. Here is cheapest plan: IMIN1 100 MB Web Space 4 GB Bandwidth 999 Email accounts 999 Sub Domains cPanel5 Much more! $4.95 per month or $49.95 Per year. For a dedicated IP address, add another $2 per month. We require...
  20. H

Reseller account wanted.

We have been in business since April of 2001. Our company offers a variety of products: http://www.iminteractive.net http://www.resell4less.com http://www.click2reg.com I would be more than happy to offer you: 500mb disk space. 5gb transfer cpanel frontpage unlimited domain add-ons...
Back