• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

PHP failing to output errors - 5.2.2

Hello. PHP is failing to show any type of error. Instead, it just shows a blank page. Whether it be a notice, warning etc, it still shows a blank page. Doesnt log it in error_log either. Its PHP version 5.2.2. "display_errors" = On "display_startup_errors" = On "html_errors" = On...
  2. M

Selling arcade, ebook shop and php script directory websites

I am selling 3 websites. They are listed below: Arcade - fun-arcade.net This is an arcade website with 500 games. Little traffic, as i have not promoted it. Starting Bid: $25 Not decided a BIN for this website yet, but you can still make offers. Registered the domain on...
  3. M

need smtp email sending php script

Hi, I am looking for a script that will connect to smtp and allow me to send an email. I have looked on google a few times but cant find anything that shows me how to connect, send to a smtp server. I am only sending, not receiving emails as well. Thanks. :-)
  4. M

ideas need for my free order hosting script

Hi, I own free hosting manager, a free hosting order script. We have decided to make the order page in different steps. We need a page for the: * Package Selection * Username * Email * Domain * Terms of Service Agreement (optional to the person using the script if they want the people...
  5. M

Computer unexpectedly shuts off! help

Hi all, My computer keeps on unexpectedly shutting off. Here are my specs in details: ASUS p5vd2-mx/p5v-vm DH motherboard Linksys Wireless-B 2.4GHz router Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.40GHz, 1.00GB of RAM 120GB hard-drive 19" Wide LCD Monitor Lightscribe DVD-Rom Drive Asus 2D/3D...
  6. M

Free Hosting Manager - NEW V1.1! - OpenSource Cpanel/WHM Account Creator

Free Hosting Manager is an open source CPanel/WHM Account Creator designed for free hosting companies. It is scripted with PHP/MySQL. Website: FHM-Script.com It has taken weeks to script V1.1, and now we have finally released it! :-) Features for V1.1: Admin CP New Admin CP...
  7. M

template messed up in ff

Hi, Im working on my install script for my project fhm-script.com http://www.fhm-script.com/script/install/index.php View the above link in IE, and then in FireFox. It is messed up in FF. I need help why! Thanks
  8. M

Selling domain and website: ipb-host.net

Selling the domain ipb-host.net with the whole website. I dont have the time to manage the service and i dont want the website to go down, so i want someone to buy them and manage the service. If you are interested, please reply with an offer. Stats Total Forums: 206...
  9. M

Selecting ID when its just been inserted?

Hello, If i just insert an order into the database, how do i know the ID of that has just been inserted? (I am using auto_increment - meaning it goes up automatically) The only way i can think of is doing SELECT MAX(ID) FROM orders.... and then you have the ID. but is this way...
  10. M

Free IPB Forum Hosting - *No ads* - Unmetered bandwidth + instant activation

Free IPB Forum Hosting IPB-Host.net is a website that offers free invision power board 1.3 hosting. You can create your own community within minutes and you have full control of your forum! Your forum is hosted by us, so there is no need to purchase web hosting. There are absolutely no costs...
  11. M

Free Hosting Manager - OpenSource Cpanel/WHM Account Creator with Admin Cpanel

Free Hosting Manager is an open source CPanel/WHM Account Creator designed for free hosting companies. It is scripted with PHP/MySQL. Website: FHM-Script.com We are currently scripting V1.1, which features a new design, some bug fixes and more features! We are still working on it and should...
  12. M

Adsense Referrals?

Hi, I was just wondering today, does anyone here use adsense referrals? Like when you can refer someone to adsense, adwords, firefox. How many people signup and how much do you make from it? I just want to know if it is worth having the referral ad on my site. Thanks
  13. M

The Bill

Anyone here watch The Bill? Their Website Its a police drama in the UK on Weds and Thurs at 8PM.
  14. M

Free IPB Forum Hosting - Unlimited bandwidth, members, posts + instant activation

Free IPB Forum Hosting IPB-Host.net is a website that offers free invision power board hosting. You can create your own community within minutes and you have full control of your forum! Your forum is hosted by us, so there is no need to purchase web hosting. There are absolutely no costs for...
  15. M

Free Hosting Manager - OpenSource Cpanel/WHM Account Creator with Admin Cpanel

Free Hosting Manager is an open source CPanel/WHM Account Creator designed for free hosting companies. It is scripted with PHP/MySQL. Website: http://www.fhm-script.com It features an Administration Control Panel, order page and an install script. The whole feature list: Administration...
  16. M

Blackpool Pleasure Beach

Pleasure Beach Blackpool is Britain's top, free tourist attraction and welcomes over 6.2 million visitors annually. It lies in 42 acres, started with just one ride in 1896, and celebrated its Centenary in 1996. Has anyone here ever been to Blackpool Pleasure Beach? If so, what rides did u go on?
  17. M

Looking for admin template

Hi there, Im looking for a free/cheap admin template. It will be for my free php script that i am releasing in the next few days. This design will be just for the admin section. The script i have has a very basic design, and needs a good design for the script to look good. Please post...
  18. M

Computer keeps on shutting off unexpectingly! help me

My computer shuts off expectedly. It shuts off when i start up a game most of the time, and sometimes when i am just normally browzing the internet. yes i know - its most likely overheating, but the CPU fan is ok, PSU fan is ok and the case fan is fine. i also have a case that tells me the...
  19. M

Downtime help

About twice a day, my VPS just quits and goes down. I am on cpanel/whm and i have tried looking at logs, cpu usage etc. but there is nothing to show what is causing it. I was told it could be a cron job, a customer or something else. I've tried everything, and i have done nothing else...
  20. M

its my birthday today!

Its my birthday :-) Say happy birthday to the A-Host admin!:lol: Thanks
Back