• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Mr.X

[Selling] vB Owned License

All done :D Jan, Please close the thread.... license sold :D Thanks to J J and Jan ;)
  2. Mr.X

Check your PM J J buddy
  3. Mr.X

Yea, pretty fast ... Thanks Jan for your help :)
  4. Mr.X

PM sent Jan :)
  5. Mr.X

[SOLD] vBulletin Owned License I want to sell one of my vBulletin Owned Licenses :) License : Owned Expiry Date : Aug 11th '07 Price: $100 Payment only PayPal Contact me via PM or post here if you want to ask ;)
  6. Mr.X

What registrar do you use?

Few days back i registered one domain with name cheap and i say they are the best :)
  7. Mr.X

Can anybody please share Namecheap coupon?

Thanks guys, i registered one on Dec 11... anyways thanks for your help :)
  8. Mr.X

Can anybody please share Namecheap coupon?

Hello friends, I need to purchase a domain from namecheap, can anybody please share a valid discount coupon with me?? PM me :beer: Many thanks for your share :wave:
  9. Mr.X

Forgot CJ.com password, now what to do??

Hello friends, I'm in a great trouble here at CJ.com :cry2: my prob is that i forgot my cj publisher account password. I tried to reset it but i am not getting any email to reset pw from them. When i tried to request the password on other email id still no email from them!!! But i am...
  10. Mr.X

can we put adsense and clicksor ads together?

I think you can display both only if you are using clicksor to show only banner ads not text ads!
  11. Mr.X

Review one forum and one tag site

Thanks methodcomptech and jenny for your reviews :D
  12. Mr.X

I also like it, thats why i have placed this style 1 in style drop down menu ;)
  13. Mr.X

Thanks GeorgeB for your time and reviews. Yup second design is colourful that why its default design right now :)
  14. Mr.X

Get your FREE TAGS! ( TheTagsite.com )

Thanks for the info bro, i'am gona contact Google right now then let you what they say :) Thanks for the info and your tag is now active bro ;)
  15. Mr.X

Thanks a lot jiehao85 for your reviews about the site :) I have noted down your suggestions, for now i have decreased the font size by 2 pt.. Thanks once again
  16. Mr.X

Get your FREE TAGS! ( TheTagsite.com )

Hello friends, Get your site tagged with TheTagsite.com :beer: Advantages of being listed on TheTagsite: 100% FREE tags! the tag links directly to your website. No redirect links or any links with trackers. This is great for your Search Engine Optimisation(SEO) and will improve...
  17. Mr.X

Hello friends, I was absent from here for sometime but now i have sometime, so here i am :wave: Friends, please spare sometime to review two websites: FotoRack.com, its a vbulletin based forum. i have two designs installed. Review Style #1 and Style #2 and one more site...
  18. Mr.X

The ultimate free url redir list

Adding MyURL.in, just a simple URL redirection service :D
  19. Mr.X

Rejected from adsense, looking for an alternative

If you have a nice amount of US traffic, then try adknowledge.com :)
Back