• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Mr.X

[Selling] vB Owned License

[SOLD] vBulletin Owned License I want to sell one of my vBulletin Owned Licenses :) License : Owned Expiry Date : Aug 11th '07 Price: $100 Payment only PayPal Contact me via PM or post here if you want to ask ;)
  2. Mr.X

Can anybody please share Namecheap coupon?

Hello friends, I need to purchase a domain from namecheap, can anybody please share a valid discount coupon with me?? PM me :beer: Many thanks for your share :wave:
  3. Mr.X

Forgot CJ.com password, now what to do??

Hello friends, I'm in a great trouble here at CJ.com :cry2: my prob is that i forgot my cj publisher account password. I tried to reset it but i am not getting any email to reset pw from them. When i tried to request the password on other email id still no email from them!!! But i am...
  4. Mr.X

Get your FREE TAGS! ( TheTagsite.com )

Hello friends, Get your site tagged with TheTagsite.com :beer: Advantages of being listed on TheTagsite: 100% FREE tags! the tag links directly to your website. No redirect links or any links with trackers. This is great for your Search Engine Optimisation(SEO) and will improve...
  5. Mr.X

Review one forum and one tag site

Hello friends, I was absent from here for sometime but now i have sometime, so here i am :wave: Friends, please spare sometime to review two websites: FotoRack.com, its a vbulletin based forum. i have two designs installed. Review Style #1 and Style #2 and one more site...
  6. Mr.X

Do you have a 'photo' site?? If yes, add it FotoRack

Hi all Do you have a wallpaper site, stockphoto site or you are a image hoster?? If yes, then add your site to our directory- FotoRack.com, It just starting so add your site now. You can your site to these categories- Blog Hosts, Picture Blogs Desktop Enhancements, Image Editing...
  7. Mr.X

Advertise on MyURL.in (currently PR=3)

Advertise on MyURL.in (currently PR=3 and 500000+hits/month) Advertise on MyURL.in :) To view stats of lst month, visit following link- http://www.myurl.in/myurl_stats.png Currently its google pagerank is 3 If you want some geolocation stats, then just let me know, i will post a...
  8. Mr.X

Selling Adspace on MyURL.in

Hello Friends, I am currently using google adsense at myurl.in, now i want to sell adspace also :classic2: Ok, the site is about 2months old amd for stats of one month CLICK HERE. and currently have the pagerank 3 , PR screenshot. If you want some geolocation stats, then just let me...
  9. Mr.X

How about AdEngage?

Hello friends, i just wana know if some one here is using adengage.com ?? Like how is there cpc rate, do they pay?
  10. Mr.X

a ques. regarding paypal?

Hello friends, I was wondering what is PayPal's IPN feature? How do i enable it from my paypal acc.?? In which paypal account is this feature available?? & Is cc is req. to use this paypal features? Thanks :confused4
  11. Mr.X

:: Are You Blogging? ..|New features added! Check it out!!|..

Hello friends, Are You Blogging? :confused: :D Just check out www.areyoublogging.com , SignUp & start blogging right now. So, whats new::-- :eek: (Just listing few features only, for full list CLICK HERE) Fully advertisement free blog, 0(Zero) advert on your blog. Very easy to...
  12. Mr.X

Please value my domains

I have couple of domains which i may be selling in future. So, how much you think my domains are worth: fotorack.com Current pr- 4 And couple of .be domains too- cutit.be hotandwild.be hotandsexy.be indihost.be rkwebhoster.be :D
  13. Mr.X

'Chitika ads' Suggestions req?

Hello friends, I am using chitika ads with google adsense on my site www.myurl.in But chitika performance is not as gud as adsense, maybe i have choosen wrong keywords!! :confused4 Currently, i am using these keywords- "digital cameras", "stereo", "sony playstation", "dell laptop"...
  14. Mr.X

Just completed a toobar for my site - Your comments req.

I hope i am not posting this in wrong section, if i am, forgive me & plz move this topic to right section! Today i finished my work on making a toolbar for my site- www.myurl.in (Free URL redirection service) Nothing too much, but want to add some new tools to the site, that why i tried to...
  15. Mr.X

AdSor.com? is it worth

Hello friends, I need your suggestions, yesterday someone from adsor.com make a contact to me & said that they interested in establishing a strategic partnership with my site www.AreYouBlogging.com For more info on adsor you can visit www.adsor.com, they claim to give $1/cpm rate! So, i...
  16. Mr.X

Some new offerings at FotoRack.com (Free & Pro image hosting)

Hello friends, On this Christmas eve & on FotoRack.com 1st birthday we gave away 50% off discount to premium users. And now is the turn of our free users :biggrin2: We have updated all our user accounts with 55Mb of free webspae with 3500 Mb of monthly bandwidth :wink2: & Nowonwards...
  17. Mr.X

Festive season discounts by RJM2Tech!! (@FotoRack & Areyoublogging.com)

Hello friends, With free offers, we re also giving 50%OFF on all premium hosting accounts at www.fotorack.com & at www.areyoublogging.com. So, upgrade now or sign up now for free accounts & multiple accounts are alos allowed!!! If you are a valid premium customer at fotorack.com or/and at...
  18. Mr.X

Celebrate with FotoRack.com (Check out!)

As we all know that holiday season is going on & now this time FotoRack.com is celebrating its 1st birthday :P :P So, on this ocassion we have upgraded our hardware capabilities & decided to offer abit more to our users! So, its time some gifts from RJM2Tech to its users! We have already...
  19. Mr.X

Ok, dear friends need your reviews on myurl.in

Ok my dear friends, Please spare a moment from your busy schedule to check my new & latest project: www.myurl.in I tried to choose name as simple & meaningfull as possible! oldman2 & design is also pretty simple:tired2: So, concept is no new but you can use it as a nice option...
  20. Mr.X

Myurl.in - Free url redirection

Hello friends, Check out our new website on .in domain :D www.myurl.in I know its not a unique idea/concept but still you can use it as a option. You can create free url redirection url at myurl.in Your looooooooooong urls = myurl.in/yourname Simple, Thats it!! Check the site here-...
Back