• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Web Server ip help

Hi I wuld like to host my site on my computer but I dont know anyone websites that can host a domain for my ip I believe its called DNS theres alot of unsafe stuff out there so I would like to keep my ip safe and not in the open I was wondering if theres a website that gives like free sub...
  2. J

Free domain [will put ads on site]

Hi my name is Joseph and I currently have a humor site in need of a domain the site is already setup we just need a real domain the movies on our site are movies made by us and movies sent in by the people of our forums we will put your text links up and your banners on our site website stats...
  3. J

NEED WEBHOSTING (Will Place Ads)

my website pbstudios.1fx.net (in planning of getting domain!) is a humor site of movies made by me and my staff also movies sent in from the people of our forums now I already got a good forum setup (unless...) but i need some webhosting I WILL PLACE BANNNERS, ADS any size considering theres...
  4. J

I need Java Help!

hey guys I dont know some java codes and was wonderig if someone could help me! I was wondering if it was possible to when someone links to my site a code on my webpages makes the web page look like example.com instead of like dgfdgdfhdfh.com/dgfdsgdgsd/dsgdg so if any one knows that code tell...
  5. J

Free domain [will put ads on site]

I am looking for someone in helping me at the same time help them I could really use a .net domain and was wondering if anyone could register me a www.pbstudios.net my current site is www.pbstudios.tk or if some of you have problems loading that try www.pbstudios.1fx.net my site is about funny...
  6. J

what wrong with .tk domains?

why is everyone buying .com's and .net's and ect. when they have a .tk? it is a good idea to have .com or the others cause makes it look way more porfessional but if your just having a little like blog or something I suggest trying out a .tk
  7. J

.Net people!

Can anyone help me by getting me a .net (www.pbstudios.net) my current website is www.pbstudios.tk if that dont work try www.pbstudios.1fx.net I would happily take any ads you give me to put on site and im currently trying to do google adsense but so far no luck...anyways basically I need some...
  8. J

Need free Domain

Need Domain Very Important Project!!! I have a movie making website where me and my staff create movies of humor, action, or just anything we usually create the movies through recordings in games but thats why I have forums to ask the people what they want! If you go to the site now I know we...
Back