• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Full Hosting Wanted

Hello. I'll explain what I need here and please tell me the price. I'll state the price I can pay. Space : 50MB Bandwidth : 5 - 10GB (More if possible) Unlimited for the rest (Email, Mysql, bla bla) DDOS Protection Host MUST allow me to host HYIP site. I need to purchase SSL 128 bit...
  2. T

Hosting with Shared SSL

Space : 50MB Bandwidth : 20GB at least Unlimited mysql and can host several domains. SHARED SSL - must-have Budget $5 monthly.
  3. T

Hosting with FULL security

I would like to have a hosting with full security. Here are the requirements. Security Requirements : DDoS protection SSL Protection Hacker Protection Protect against MySQL injection Space : 50MB Bandwidth : 10GB or MORE (Preferably 50GB) Latest cpanel (Cpanel X) which has ALL the...
  4. T

www.tzyzhing.com

www.tzyzhing.com Hey, please review my webdesign. I did it in 1 day, so it might look like crap. Thanks!
  5. T

Imagelook

www.imagelook.us Image Hosting of 10MB
  6. T

Small Hosting

I Just need a small hosting for my blog. It is because I want it to be reliable. Space : 100MB Bandwidth : 2GB Domain Names Allowed = 2 I would go for the cheapest. Paypal I would like.
  7. T

Image Hosting Illegal?

Im very curious. My account got deleted at www.puffinhost.com . Reasons? I violated the TOS. Which? For posting up IMAGE HOSTING. So, a question, is Image Hosting illegal?
  8. T

Customer Service

I'm currently very free for 3 months. I'm willing to help out any hosting company with customer support. Im on the computer almost 10 hours per day. Anyone is welcome. Thank you
  9. T

Image Url

Like you've seen on http://imageshack.us . Once you upload a picture up, they give various kind of links. I would like to know how to write a link which can be used for websites view. Ect : with the width and stuff. (Hotlink for Websites) My direct link goes like this <textarea...
  10. T

Free URL Submitter

Introduce me some please? I need to advetise my site.
  11. T

Google Results

How to make your site appear at the first result? Thanks
  12. T

Album Host

Anyone want to host up your friend's pictures and family pictures? I provide you free. However big the amount of pictures you got, it is ok to me. :) Pictures only. Upload it to www.yousendit.com (zip it up) or any other host and give me the url. I'll download it, process it using...
  13. T

Hide URL

What is the line of commands to hide a url in a html file. Something like a domain redirect but i want to hide the url thanks
  14. T

Imagelook.us

Anyone want to offer? I will let go at a good price.
  15. T

Imagelook.us

This is a free and ad-free image hosting service. http://www.imagelook.us Image type allowed : jpeg jpg png gif bmp tif tiff swf Maximum image size : 1024 Kilobytes (1 mb) Pictures will be up forever Server uptime : http://serveruptime.sytes.net
  16. T

Post-To-Host

I would like a reseller account. Posting is a no-problem for me. Space : around 3GB Bandwidth : 50GB Image Hosting. I know this is hard but i'll give it a try. Thank you
  17. T

Canada Adsense

How long does it take for checks to be sent to Canada? Thank you
  18. T

Blog Script

I've searched through Hotscripts.com but I could'nt find what I wanted What I want is : A blog hosting script. A script that can be used for blog signups and stuff. A script that provides blog hosting for people. As I want to create a free blog hosting. Thank you
  19. T

Speed Test

If you've got netlimiter or any speed-testing programmes, access here (http://servertest.sytes.net) and tell us your speed. I would like to test imageshack.us 's server capibility. Mine is running at 100kb/s
  20. T

Adsense Not Active

I've got this from adsense today. Account Not Active An AdSense account does not exist for this login, as it is associated with an unapproved application. For more information about your application, please review the message we sent to the email address you provided with your application...
Back