• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Free Domain name from Microsoft!!

Probably later on
  2. M

Need forum host

Yeh anythings fine. Instant sign up would be cool aswell :) As long as its got php park domains and mysql. Cpanel obviosly or something of the sort
  3. M

Does IPB have a free version?

:-) Im lucky i already have the 2.0.0 trial :biggrin2: And if you are just guna get som1 to send you one , just go get som1 to send you the brand new one , just as illigal/legal
  4. M

About proxy-Wana play runescape through one

No it doesnt! ffs it doesnt work it has no https!(i think) I wana play rs at school. I have my own proxy site but i cant play rs on it.
  5. M

U need to pay...
  6. M

Well i wana play runescape- an online rpg game through a proxy but i cant. Just comes up with applet not found so how could i do it?
  7. M

free web proxy (in case school blocks websites)

How can u play runescape on it? online java rpg to those who dont know
  8. M

QRL.be - shortest URL shortener around!

site doesnt work... - the amfr one
  9. M

Php mysql + Any cpanel

100mb+ asap Need to host my domain somewhere
  10. M

QRL.be - shortest URL shortener around!

What script is that?if any
  11. M

<< Free Domains - Hurrey! >>

Doesnt work...Just resets it after i go back to that page.
  12. M

Neh the error comes up be4 you get to verify.It comes after you click preform the check on these ns.
  13. M

Im having trouble with the dns Your NS are misconfigurated, your domain could be unvailable after update! Please check the entries on your NS or verify that you selected the right NS. Error : Non-authoritative nameserver dns1.50webs.com Error ...
  14. M

Free proxy server

Yea they have deleted the proxy though.so i guess this can .be closed?
  15. M

Free custom PHP scripts

Can u make a forum script for me? And no i dont want ipb lol.
  16. M

Free proxy server

http://www.conm.be Another proxy site. edit- Its down atm should be up in around 10 mins.
  17. M

How long does it take to be proccessed?
  18. M

Hosting needed

I Dont have a domain. Well i do but i dont want to use it with the hosting.
  19. M

Hosting needed

I need some hosting. 100mb Webspace 1gig bw + Cpanel or any other cpanel avaliable Fantastico(Not a must) Php + 5 mysql Db's (atleast) cgi Quick Activation. Not Much compared to some people but its enough for me.
  20. M

IPB forum

You have to pay for it.......
Back