• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Looking for Reseller

Wow it's been awhile...but as I'm in the need for some webspace again I thought I'd put this up. I'm looking for a reseller account on a none oversold server. I have very specific needs so please do not reply unless you can meet them. Space: w/e you think is reasonable Bandwidth: w/e you...
  2. T

Simple and Small Website Job

I am in need of some one to do a small website job for me. The site will only be viewed by 2-5 people and the website can only be accessed after entering a password and username. Once "logged in" it will be a simple website where the users can leave/post a message, nothing fancy at all. I...
  3. T

VPS $20/month

I'm looking for a VPS with a budget of around $20/month. Please let me know what you can offer me. Looking for well balanced deal but the more economical the better =)
  4. T

DigitalWorldHost Closing Doors

After more than three years of operations, DigitalWorldHost will close its door in two weeks time. The message attached below is an email sent out to all customers. This is only a notice to those that may have missed the email. -------Begin------- Dear valued customers, It is with...
  5. T

25% Recurring Discount :: 99.5%+ uptime since 2005 - www.DigitalWorldHost.com

DigitalWorldHost would like wish you all a Happy Holiday Season! And since it is the holiday spirit we have decided to offer 10 days of Xmas Specials! Xmas Special [extended!]: 25% recurring discount on all plans* - coupon code "xmas2008"; 1 free SSL Certificate**; Unbranded Nameservers...
  6. T

Custom VPS

I am looking for a VPS that is storage/space heavy which is why I am asking for a custom VPS. I don't have set numbers on anything really but I am looking for 50-100 GB transfer with as much as space as possible. 256 MB guaranteed RAM, 2 IPs, cPanel No budget. Thanks
  7. T

25% Recurring Discount :: 99.5%+ uptime since 2005 - www.DigitalWorldHost.com

DigitalWorldHost would like wish you all a Happy Holiday Season! And since it is the holiday spirit we have decided to offer 10 days of Xmas Specials! Xmas Special: 25% recurring discount on all plans* - coupon code "xmas2008"; 1 free top level domain name; 1 free SSL Certificate**; Unbranded...
  8. T

150GB/700GB Master Resellers :: 99.67+ uptime since 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost.com

DigitalWorldHost is glad to unveil our brand new website along with numerous customer service features to serve you better! We now offer toll free telephone, voice ticketing support, online live support, and much more! Why Us: [click to order] 1) Online since October of 2005 2) 99.66% uptime...
  9. T

150GB/700GB Master Resellers :: 99.67+ uptime since 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost.com

DigitalWorldHost is glad to unveil our brand new website along with numerous customer service features to serve you better! We now offer toll free telephone, voice ticketing support, online live support, and much more! Why Us: [click to order] 1) Online since October of 2005 2) 99.66%...
  10. T

$2.99 Master Reseller :: 99.6%+ uptime since Oct 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost.com

DigitalWorldHost is glad to unveil our brand new website along with numerous customer service features to serve you better! We now offer toll free telephone, voice ticketing support, online live support, and much more! Why Us: [click to order] 1) Online since October of 2005 2) 99.66%...
  11. T

Master Reseller @ $2.99 :: 99.6%+ uptime since Oct. 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost.com

12. T

$5.99 Toll Free Numbers with UNLIMITED voice menu

DigitalWorldHost is looking to expand into VOIP services. We have not launched this service to the public so please think of this as a kind of beta testing. The back end system is 100% setup but the front end is not 100% ready. We need some stress test and wanted to give you guys a chance to...
  13. T

$2.99 Master Reseller :: 99.6% uptime since Oct 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost.com

14. T

$5.99 Toll Free Numbers with UNLIMITED voice menu

Hey guys, DigitalWorldHost is looking to expand into VOIP services. We have not launched this service to the public so please think of this as a kind of beta testing. The back end system is 100% setup but the front end is not 100% ready. We need some stress test and wanted to give you guys a...
  15. T

$2.99 Master Reseller :: 99.6% uptime since Oct 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost.com

16. T

Toll Free Numbers for ONLY $5.99

Hey guys, DigitalWorldHost is looking to expand into VOIP services. We have not launched this service to the public so please think of this as a kind of beta testing. The back end system is 100% setup but the front end is not 100% ready. We need some stress test and wanted to give you guys a...
  17. T

$2.99 Master Reseller :: 96.6% uptime since Oct 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost.com

$2.99 Master Reseller :: 99.6% uptime since Oct 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost.com DigitalWorldHost is glad to unveil our brand new website along with numerous customer service features to serve you better! We now offer toll free telephone, voice ticketing support, online live support, and much more...
  18. T

Powerful Dedicated Server

I'm looking for the following: CPU: Quad Core RAM: 8 GB HD: 250 GB + Bandwidth: 4000 GB/month + Control Panel: cPanel Please include a total price with cPanel and without cPanel as well as the price for additional IP blocks. Thanks
  19. T

$2.99 Master Reseller :: 96.6% uptime since Oct 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost.com

$2.99 Master Reseller :: 99.6% uptime since Oct 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost.com DigitalWorldHost is glad to unveil our brand new website along with numerous customer service features to serve you better! We now offer toll free telephone, voice ticketing support, online live support, and much more...
  20. T

$2.99 Master Resellers :: 99.5%+ uptime since 2005 :: DigitalWorldHost

DigitalWorldHost is glad to unveil our brand new website along with numerous customer service features to serve you better! We now offer toll free telephone, voice ticketing support, online live support, and much more! Why Us: [click to order] 1) Online since October of 2005 2) 99.66% uptime...
Back