• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. anhedonia

Free hosts that you used that are now dead

Whoa, 9cy. I'd forgotten about them. Heya Jan! :) I'm doing great, decided to lurk for a bit last night. How are you going over there? :wave:
  2. anhedonia

Halloween Costume

Pretty jealous of you guys that actually live somewhere that Halloween is commonly celebrated. :( Anyway, last year I went as a creepy/goth Alice in Wonderland.
  3. anhedonia

Free hosts that you used that are now dead

I was going to say Brinkster, but I just had a look and it's still around! Doesn't look like they still offer the free package, though.
  4. anhedonia

I just realized if DarkKnight were smarter, he could be the new Giancarlo

Somehow, scrolling through, I thought this ^ was Jan. I got quite the shock when I saw the comment about being stoned. YES! It was fantastic. Can we have him back? His personal army of trained forces could.
  5. anhedonia

What's your favourite video game? (and why!) - and what are you playing right now?!

I thought this too until I played BG&E a few years back :D. Also, with the dogs jumping through the window in Resident Evil... omg. That was very holy ----!
  6. anhedonia

What Ad companies do you suggest using?

Well, maybe I will try Adsense after all! Thanks for the advice and replies guys :).
  7. anhedonia

What's your favourite video game? (and why!) - and what are you playing right now?!

I think my husband plays that. Need to update my play list now... I'm currently playing: Animal Crossing: Wild World Grandtheft Auto: Chinatown Wars Beyond Good & Evil (oh I love this game!!) Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass :talk:
  8. anhedonia

Well, it may pain me to admit this, but I'm possibly a noob. I think the things I saw were Paypal donations or some such. Haha. Thanks guys, :).
  9. anhedonia

Opera 10.5 Alpha

lol :D I hope I can go back to Opera, it's definitely my favourite. Interestingly, I had the Hotmail bug in Firefox last night... So, if we can just fix the crashing, I'll go back to Opera!
  10. anhedonia

Need for justification

To the person who felt this warranted handing me a negative rep - you need to get out more kid ;).
  11. anhedonia

I asked because I've seen a few that do allow it ;). I'll have to dig around and find them again. Any word on Google Adsense?
  12. anhedonia

Story of abuser

Ouch. Hope you get this sorted out :(.
  13. anhedonia

Hi guys, just wondering if you had any recommendations on the best ad companies to use. By "best", I basically mean, the most trustworthy/reliable. I've heard from a bunch of people that Google AdSense is incredibly strict and often deletes/suspends accounts that can't work out why they've been...
  14. anhedonia

Have you ever "sneaked" a pet?

Oh boy. What are you going to do if the dog starts barking?! Are you in a house or a unit block?
  15. anhedonia

Need for justification

Good luck with the new post, Sain Cai, and hopefully this one doesn't spiral into such a heated discussion. :classic2:
  16. anhedonia

Thanks, WL-Michael! :) I'll let you guys know what ends up happening.
  17. anhedonia

Opera 10.5 Alpha

Yeah, it's really weird. I'm just at a loss as to what else to try... I should send them an error report, actually. I'll do it tonight. I don't have any plug-ins. I got one theme, from the official Opera site. Hotmail didn't work properly even before I got the theme, though. I've gone...
  18. anhedonia

It would just be a house-trained, indoor cat.
  19. anhedonia

Opera 10.5 Alpha

Done that several times now, same thing. Haha. ;)
  20. anhedonia

Goddamn petrol prices

My car only costs about $40-50 to fill up, and it's very fuel efficient so that lasts me ages.
Back