• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Kaliber

sound problem

Well, gave up and bought a cheap sound card, works a charm ;)
  2. Kaliber

sound problem

Yes, I have rebooted, Downloaded the latest driver from the realtek website and the asus website, the sound is onboard, so no compatibility issues lol
  3. Kaliber

sound problem

Hi, I get the "no audio device" message when I go into sounds and audio devices control panel section. I do not appear to have any soundcard installed in the device manager, however i have run the install for the drivers and it says its installed. Is there anything I am doing wrong, I build...
  4. Kaliber

Joolo Dead?

dead again, for days now...
  5. Kaliber

The "Does-Nothing-O-Matic"

yeah, im trying to figure out the chess peices bit!
  6. Kaliber

Joolo Dead?

joolo are very slow now however
  7. Kaliber

A little advice

$12 here in aus is pretty damn poor, im assuming it differs greatly though. Heres whatcha do, go apply for other more 'regular jobs', once you get one, quit, simple as that. Its not as though you have any great loyalty to the company, im sure if they could buy a machine to do your job they...
  8. Kaliber

'Dead' man wakes up under autopsy knife

i would hate to die on this :( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judas_Chair
  9. Kaliber

New TV Season amongst us

its a crying shame that there is only a single season of scrubs left :(
  10. Kaliber

New TV Season amongst us

scrubs, south park
  11. Kaliber

Guaraná Antarctica

jack n coke
  12. Kaliber

vBulletin Admin for Hire

Your kidding yourself mate.
  13. Kaliber

morning drink bad?

its all good man, just put a shot in. best way to cure a hangover is to drink more :)
  14. Kaliber

Small scale free hosting, can it work?

In my opinion the post to host is just ridiculous, its just webmasters wanting to have their own forum community. It is not really sustainable.
  15. Kaliber

Best. Skateboard. Accident. Ever.

somewhat funny
  16. Kaliber

Post your ctrl+v

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lB2qsj4Tzm0
  17. Kaliber

My2gig - 2GbSpace/10GB Bandwidth **NO ADS*

No, its just gives them the freedom and the right to do it in the future if they want to. It doesn't mean they will though. Not contradictory because there are no current ads to display.
  18. Kaliber

HostedFX Temporary Design

Looks pretty good, however quite impersonal and generic, but nothing wrong with that. One thing i don't like is the all caps text for order and packages text, maybe an image would be better suited...
  19. Kaliber

Need Review For Tl7

Looks pretty good mate, easy to read, simple menu system. It works
  20. Kaliber

Please review my new site

Ok, loaded that time. Its not bad, but some of the greens are a bit bright for me. The layout of the content is slightly discombobulated aswell
Back