• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

look for a fast and reliable host

hi, i decided now, due to not really to great experience with free hosting, to switch to paid hostings. what i am lookin for is: 2 gb of space 20 gb of bw ftp php mysql cpanel emails and the other usuals (please specify how many emails, ftp accounts and so you offer with your plan)...
  2. M

domain registration. which seller to choose?

hi people, i would like to register a domain (.com). now i was wonderin which service was good, reliable and so forth. i know a couple of ones, like godaddy, but i wanted to ask what company you would use and which one you recommend and why
  3. M

Can anybody host me?

amz, I know your service, I think since you started to introduce the post quota, and I thougth of it pretty good until i saw you only allowed site in eglish, which unfortuantly for me as a german, makes your offer pretty useless ;( anyways, i know you were the first to introduce it, and i...
  4. M

Can anybody host me?

Anybody? Nobody?! :( *pushing threat up*
  5. M

Looking for a simple host to start off...

Yea man, understand your prob completly. Strugling exactly with the same issue. Anyway people, he's not arrogant, he's just stateting that there used to be times where it was, let's say less complicated to get a free host ... And who doesn't remember f2s ... good times ... good times ;)
  6. M

Can anybody host me?

Hi, I am (once again ;) ) looking for a free. Since during the past 3 years the situation to find a good free hosts quickly easily has become worse and worse (yes, I mean the this new trend of everyone requirering forum posts ...), I now decided to ask the hosts ( or anybody else that could...
  7. M

Can somebody homst me (plz :) )

Hi, I have been searching around like a mad one, to find a free host that would offer me what I need. But either you are required to have a site already, which you can show them ( how am I supposed, to show a site, if I dont have a host ), or they dont offer what i need ;) SO after that...
  8. M

Search: Host offering CGI ?

Hi, after a long time of absence, I have a questions for all you intelligent :D people here again: Does anyone of you know a host offering a CGI-Bin, if possible with not to many ad's (a pop-up is ok). Space and size don't matter at the moment. So, if anyone has an idea, just post...
  9. M

domainhosting with features?

Is there any free domain hosting that offeralso php and even mysql or cgi?
  10. M

GoDaddy VS NameCheap

Doyou actually have to take one of the hosting packages of godaddy in order to get a domain. and if you purchaseadomain @ godaddy, can you then host your site at an otherdomain host or do you have to host it @ godaddy
  11. M

I wanna make a host...

I like pop-ups more than bbanner, cause they don't destroy your site, like if you would have a banner on top of every page. pop-unders I like even more, cause these are ads you don't really see. But the most i like (of ads) are small userplaceble 88*31 banner or a text link. But the best is...
  12. M

new web host found

hut.ru is old news, but thx
  13. M

I wanna make a host...

Yup, would agree wit that ,too That would be a 'perfect' offer. I would probably limit the sign-ups or something like that, cause with that kind of offer you would have a lot of poeple, who wanted to get hosted @ your host. Nebenbei @ Cyberflash: Das ca. sollte man noch durch ein 'about'...
  14. M

Hosting Extreme

Is this Thread about hostingextremes downtime or about which shop opens and closes when? BTW: HostingExtreme couldn't you just quickly set up the stuff for gt14, cause I want to get hosted @ their host. Their service is great ;) . So hurry up :D :D
  15. M

Anyone Know Of A FREE Host With These Features???

Hmm, I love AMZ's short posts :D :D No, it's true, I'm hosted there too. If you spam somewhere (even it's not real spamming, but a bit senseless or off topic) your post immediately be deleted, and your post count goes down. So you can't get 75 posts by only spamming
  16. M

Anyone Know Of A FREE Host With These Features???

amzweb.net offers the following: 30 Mb Web Space 1 Email account (POP & Web Based) Full CGI / Perl Support Sun ONE Active Server Pages PHP v4.12+ Scripting SSI (Server Side Includes) FTP File Uploads MySQL Database* User Control Panel URL of http://www.amzweb.com/~username...
  17. M

FREE Hosting by me! (again)

hey epidemik, I saw your litlle HL program, so I think you're are also a HL/CS/TFC fan. Now a have a questions: Could you host my CS Clan site and my clan board (invision board)? We don't need much space, just mysql+php(if even possible cgi). A pop-up or text link ad would be ok.
  18. M

Can't login to XMB forum hosted on Lycos

Same happened to my wbboard hosted on Lycos. DOn't know why :( Just got other host
  19. M

How do I set up a MySQL db on Spaceoprts?

Just click on my click me buttom. It will lead to the part of the FAQ where they about creating a MySQL database
  20. M

How do I set up a MySQL db on Spaceoprts?

Click me There is everything explained how to get the MySQL database. Would be helpful to read their FAQs. It's explained very clearly there :cool: ;)
Back