• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

look for a fast and reliable host

hi, i decided now, due to not really to great experience with free hosting, to switch to paid hostings. what i am lookin for is: 2 gb of space 20 gb of bw ftp php mysql cpanel emails and the other usuals (please specify how many emails, ftp accounts and so you offer with your plan)...
  2. M

domain registration. which seller to choose?

hi people, i would like to register a domain (.com). now i was wonderin which service was good, reliable and so forth. i know a couple of ones, like godaddy, but i wanted to ask what company you would use and which one you recommend and why
  3. M

Can anybody host me?

Hi, I am (once again ;) ) looking for a free. Since during the past 3 years the situation to find a good free hosts quickly easily has become worse and worse (yes, I mean the this new trend of everyone requirering forum posts ...), I now decided to ask the hosts ( or anybody else that could...
  4. M

Can somebody homst me (plz :) )

Hi, I have been searching around like a mad one, to find a free host that would offer me what I need. But either you are required to have a site already, which you can show them ( how am I supposed, to show a site, if I dont have a host ), or they dont offer what i need ;) SO after that...
  5. M

Search: Host offering CGI ?

Hi, after a long time of absence, I have a questions for all you intelligent :D people here again: Does anyone of you know a host offering a CGI-Bin, if possible with not to many ad's (a pop-up is ok). Space and size don't matter at the moment. So, if anyone has an idea, just post...
  6. M

domainhosting with features?

Is there any free domain hosting that offeralso php and even mysql or cgi?
  7. M

What is the guestbook with the most features?

Hi, now I search the guestbook with the most features. What would you recommend(not remotly hosted)? And what do you think of wbbook? Thx MaXX
  8. M

Which Board has the most Features

Hi, don't spam me full with messages saying: "We had that thread 10 millions time alreday" or "Look the first thread, there is a big list" The list is great and I'm happy with it, but the prob is that there I getr only links to Boards, but since I am a noob in boards, my only way of...
  9. M

Fast PHP host

Hi, I search the following: -fast -php -some space (10-20 megs) -'enough' bandwitch (1gb or eventually more ) -ftp -no ads if possible Thx
  10. M

[U]u[/U]

It works Happy
  11. M

j

jj
  12. M

Need host for hosting board

Hi guys do you know a free host where I can host my board.Ad free if possible.If it isn't just tell me the offers
  13. M

The thank you Thread

Hi, this is the thank you thread where everybody can thank his host. I decided to create this thread for twio reasons: 1. That the host can see that we are happy if they offer a good service 2.That newbies can see with which hosts we had good experience So I will start: Thank you...
  14. M

For a Friend: No Ads,20 MB , Ftp

Hi, A friend ofmine searchs this: No Ads,20-50 MB , Ftp Could you pleaselist all host, he will choose one Thx MaXX
  15. M

New Domain endings

Hey I think I found some new domain endings: .aero .coop .museum They endings are displayed on denic.com, you can alredy buy them I thinkl Here is the Link : http://www.denic.de/doc/gtld/index.en.html
  16. M

Best e-mail service

Hi, what is your/the best e-mail service Write your recommendations
  17. M

Does host.sk support cgi?

Thx
  18. M

What will be the next Domain ending? THE REAL ONE

Hi guys wht do you think will be the next domain ending.Write your sugestions.And vote
  19. M

What will be the next Domain ending?

Go there there is the real thread http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21798
Back