• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Free Domains at Register.com!

http://www.register.com/promo/acquisitions_8772033137.rcmx?trkID=BANk2dVw4W Is another valid free domain
  2. E

Free Hosting Request

I'm not to keen on Post to Host, what i'm offering is you give me hosting to check the status of my server, and I''ll give you hosting as well, possible checking your server for status. But then again, I can't have everything :p
  3. E

Free Hosting Request

Hi, everyone, i'm looking for some small web hosting space so I can check, the status of my server. If you offer me hosting I can aswell offer you hosting to check your own server. The Following specs are needed atleast Space: 50MB Bandwidth: 1000MB 1 MySQL PHP Any Control Panel is fine When...
  4. E

Hard Drive Failure. Now what?

Unless its on a second drive, your backing it up to...
  5. E

any company (enter) wanted10 server,reseller.vps

I don't understand, you want to buy VPS & Dedicated servers but what are those numbers under them? and what is your budget for each sever or VPS?
  6. E

Free Hosting Request, Please.

Well send your request in to tech@se7ensins.com First/Last Name: Domain/Sub domain you want hosted with us Disk Space CURRENTLY required (can be upgraded at a later date) Bandwidth CURRENTLY required (can be upgraded at a later date) Why do you think you deserve hosting? (No 1 sentence answers...
  7. E

What kind of forum are you looking to create? Most forum software allows you to change your theme so you can add ads as well.
  8. E

Hi, what will you be using the hosting for? Also you said no ads, how will you repay the host in providing you with these services?
  9. E

Need Big Hosting

We might be able to help you, shoot off an email to tech@se7ensins.com with the following information. First/Last Name: Domain/Sub domain you want hosted with us Disk Space CURRENTLY required (can be upgraded at a later date) Bandwidth CURRENTLY required (can be upgraded at a later date) Why do...
  10. E

Looking for a Hosting for 12-15 € / yr

I'm not sure if this is enough help but you might want to increase your budget. $1/mo isn't enough for what your asking Sorry
  11. E

Help Needed

If i'm right you could possibly change all of them to .info via the httpd.conf this only works if you have root on your server and know what your doing.
  12. E

Review: Jewlzk.com

Review: Jewlzk.com Hello, people! It’s been a while since I’ve actually posted here. Anyways let’s go straight to the topic. This is a review of Jewlzk.com we have been with them about 2 months and 8 days. We currently lease a Dual Quad Core Xeon server with them. I would just like to...
  13. E

how do you withdraw e-gold payments to your bank account?

I'm a reseller also, so? And I would never change exchangers, i've known him for a long time and I have trust i've put in him is big. I usally make $500 dollar exchanger per 1 time. Anyways I guess you don't want me to babble on. The website is http://virtualmoneyinc.com. and e-gold fee is...
  14. E

how do you withdraw e-gold payments to your bank account?

Yes this is how I get my e-gold out, I use the Virtual Money Inc ATM card though a reputable exchanger. The card itself is about $23.63 + shipping. If you want more info you can contact me if you wish. Anyways if you do exchange be carful people can scam you and then you would be out of a couple...
  15. E

Transfer files from Netfirms

I have a client that is a current member of NetFirms, he wants to switch how would I transfer all the files to a cPanel server
  16. E

Dediated Server Request

Hi i'm looking for a dedicated server WITH ddos protection, I was thinking of going with stanimus but I would like to see what other offers I get.. Dual Core Pentium D 3.0 Ghz are fine (AMD's are also good) Cpanel/WHM Anti Dos Protections and Mitigation 1000 GB (Atleast) This is a DB driven...
  17. E

PHP help!

No, I don't think so because this is an php error
  18. E

PHP help!

Ok I have this php script <?php include("global.inc.php"); srand(time()); $random = (rand()%999999); $errors=0; $error="The following errors occured while processing your form input.<ul>"; pt_register('POST','FirstName'); pt_register('POST','LastName'); pt_register('POST','Address')...
  19. E

Has anybody have experiance with 4000webs?

Just wondering how can 4000webs be a scam? Your not putting anything in it.. So it cannot or will not be called a scam.. Anyways yes it does give you free hosting. :angel:
  20. E

Free Reseller Request

Not to sound like an a$$ hole but your won't get that for free unless you do popups & Banners etc etc.. Just a word of wisdom Your requesting too much :eek2: Anyways, tell me what it is for I may give you some reseller hosting not the requirements you hosted.
Back