• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. iBrightDev

wow

Mo-B-Dick!!!
  2. iBrightDev

wow

I pop in from time to time, but seems pretty dead now days.
  3. iBrightDev

Signatures in our profile

signatures are for special people ;) j/k
  4. iBrightDev

Calling iBright, Ben, Blank, Decker, Jan, Dan the Irishman and co

how's it going man? I pop in every once in a while. A bit tough to find the time to spend on here now days. Wife and a 1 year old daughter take up most of the free time I have when not at work.
  5. iBrightDev

How many cigarettes can u smoke @ once?

thanks for taking the lead on this :)
  6. iBrightDev

Create a website in HTML...

just do it all in flash ;) that is a joke
  7. iBrightDev

A Shop for one product?

hey Hammy, you are better off just posting a pic, price, and tying it to paypal for a single product. you could also utilize linking it to an Etsy account. I use etsy to sell digital art and now hand made cufflinks. Works great. https://www.etsy.com/shop/iBrightDevelopment
  8. iBrightDev

Batter Operating System...?

personally, I am 100% apple. I was hard core windows for many years, and made the switch about 7 years ago now... best thing I ever did.
  9. iBrightDev

php mysql display columns as header

Personally, don't waste the processing power to do something like that, but if you wanted to do it, just query the information_schema... SELECT `COLUMN_NAME` FROM `INFORMATION_SCHEMA`.`COLUMNS` WHERE `TABLE_SCHEMA`='yourdatabasename' AND `TABLE_NAME`='yourtablename';
  10. iBrightDev

http://gwsa-guelph.ca

as far as the nav goes, it seems you must have already put in some changes that were suggested. looks good.
  11. iBrightDev

Please review my first website!

not really anything to review. it is a plain WP template. Nothing to set you apart man. Keep working at it.
  12. iBrightDev

layout issues in wordpress

if you are using a purchased theme, there should be a way to just not show the header. if there isnt, then create a child theme of it so that you dont mess up the original theme. then just use css to either not show the header or mod the template in the child theme. you can use a plugin for the...
  13. iBrightDev

Latest domain you bought and why?

nerdcoasters.com can't say why yet. dont need people stealing the idea. :)
  14. iBrightDev

Looking for an AWESOME CMS. Help!

if you are really a "php_addict", then just make a normal PHP site with a powerful framework like Symfony. If you arent that strong in your dev, then just use wordpress like millions of other people.
  15. iBrightDev

Today is my 10th Anniversary on the Site!

10 years and only 175 posts... :S
  16. iBrightDev

Best way to promote my photography?

DONT use a FREE portfolio site. Make a real site, promote through facebook, create a business page on facebook and push traffic to your site that way. Also, get a pinterest account and post your photos there.
  17. iBrightDev

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

yes please!!!
  18. iBrightDev

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

what soul?
  19. iBrightDev

Nostalgia

welcome back man. I am 30, but I will be 31 this April. I joined October 2005 when I was 22. oh, and WTF is up Ben (aka Mo B D!ck)?
  20. iBrightDev

Sii---x Hundred!

i have to many posts. been here a long time now, but, just so not active. congrats to you on making 600. it is not easy now days it seems.
Back