• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Beware of Thorny

@ECLOUDS, I was not being aggressive, i was merely pointing out the fact that it was stated there that i did not OWN the credit card
  2. T

Beware of Thorny

Wow, you're either really poor at english or missed out a whole paragraph. No the credit card was not mine, yet the credit card i used was what i thought came from a legitimate person PS: The only response i shall give is to either mark, or people associated with his host, any other host has no...
  3. T

Beware of Thorny

Ok guys, it's time i came out of the closet, for diri's sake, mark's sake, FWS's sake and everyone else that is loosing sleep over this. I have been admittedly sat here watching this thread for some time thinking about wtf i should do and how i should go about it, and still i aint come up...
  4. T

Beware of Thorny

FFS Justin what dont you understand about mother being very ill meaning i have very little time on my hands, FFS just knock it off you'll get the ----ing money
  5. T

Beware of Thorny

Corazu, either you are very nieve or just plainly out to pick an argument. Yes my mother is in hospital with a shadow on her lung, (look it up) i have been in contact with the bank to sort out this mess that has been cuased, and believe me Justin isn't the only person to be affected by this...
  6. T

Beware of Thorny

I have just explained this to Justin via PM, 6 months ago were when there we're spending anomolies if you like, these weren't picked up by myself, and tbh i can't remember what i have and havent bought from thos anomoly dates, so they have done a 6 month charge back. This co-insides with my...
  7. T

Beware of Thorny

I have no problem with my name etc posted, but please remove the number. UT has taken this the wrong way and is pissed at the fact he didnt get his money straight away. I am working to resolve this, i am not a scammer, keep this post open all you like but i know where i stand and if my...
  8. T

Beware of Thorny

Wow, a thread all about me, time to defend myself? Hello all, Just to let you know that there is no scam here what so ever, i have had my CC detaisl stolen which i told UT xrazy, upon closure of my account the bank did an automatic "chargeback" on transactions within the past 6 months as...
  9. T

Dedicated For VPS Node

Just something pretty stable for running VPS's on, you can quote me if you like :D
  10. T

Dedicated For VPS Node

I would just like to update my requirements, i am looking for also the same spec machine but to be running on windows server too, that makes 2X's servers
  11. T

Dedicated For VPS Node

I would prefer to stay away from burst, with the experiences i have had with them, Thanks anyways
  12. T

Dedicated For VPS Node

Thanks Mark, and what VPS software would this be based around HyperVm?
  13. T

Dedicated For VPS Node

Hello there, Just been looking over my "original post" and looking at the colo option and to be honest it isnt going to work out for me, simply because of the hardware failure possibility and then me having to pay a tech to sort it.... So now i have redirected my requirements into a DEDICATED...
  14. T

Burst.net Reviews?

Yes indeed, i know they we're, i didnt deny the fact.... Just stick to the OP...
  15. T

Dedi To Own & Colo

Delete this post here plz
  16. T

Burst.net Reviews?

Corazo, i was simply referring to exactly that, and you dont get any "real" notice about it, i suggest ya stop putting ya nose in and respond to the OP instead. On a side note; Burst.Net used to be pretty decent, however it seems as though, now they have more and more customers, their staff...
  17. T

Dedi To Own & Colo

Thanks Jason, hope it comes out with a good price on it ;)
  18. T

My Geekrack review

I didnt even know he was working with them till a couple of days ago, when i spoke to sheq' about some design work, however i might add, he is pretty good on the support side of things and actually is listening to people unlike some of the staff at GR, i think justin would be able to run it by...
  19. T

My Geekrack review

Justin, not to bash or anything but when i speak to any of your sales/support reps through live support/msn i have been told 3 times that they would "have to see with shequita first".
  20. T

Max # Of Hosting Reps From 1 Company

The next thing to do though....how would the mods' moderate this, and would it put even more "stress" on them and would they be willing to do it....
Back