• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

php5.5.9 installed

hey there i got webspace always install php 5.4 but i need at least php 5.5.9 installed so i can install Drupal 8 that's it.
  2. O

one blog. no need mysql, just php,

I need a host maybe cpanel or directadmin panel and 50M storage 1G bandwidth or more. no need mysql cpanel or directadmin PS: thanks, someone here host my site now. thread close
  3. O

custom package needed

all right. solved.
  4. O

does your freewebspace give a false signal?

never mind of that
  5. O

need very little space

need very little space,1 post deleted.
  6. O

server down.. MSN no response,Email no response

All like dead, no any notice or warning ! Clayton,give my backups
  7. O

what the hell when you couldn't got your data bak

my data lost by the dead server,no bak up,no support! no announcement! the bad service provider!
  8. O

down for a whole day!!

it's another day. sitefrost still down..:tired2:
  9. O

Oh what i hate hit me,--server down

my server down,, down for a long day. i didn't bak up my data.i pm the admin here,but no any good process 's been starting seems. oh! what i could do with that. where our "Secret" ? come out to solve the problem. i'm hosted on your "Sitefrost" hi folks ,give me some answer and let me keep...
  10. O

Host Providers,I need Sponsor. 300M+15G BW, alexa 19,0000.

Hi, my host now laging...,so slow. i need a host with ad-support. Quick And with DDOS defend. i'll gave you my domain,if you would like support me,any types of ads but not plugin and pop up and virus. PM me or let me PM you.
  11. O

hi,who can sponsor a host that having defending of DDOS attack

Hi,everyone, my site always bring some DDOS attack,i'm using php forum. and may be your server is good at defending DDOS,could you plz give me a Ads_supported host.
  12. O

Need host sponer for a 30BW site.

hallo, my site now have gone 30G bandwidth /month. and my site is down for host problem. if you can support a host to me, i can accept your ads everypage. my site: yiyeqing.info i need: who can support me.just PM me.
  13. O

req small host for personal blog

mutaxia.org 100M 2G/bw content: chinese mandarin language,personal life
  14. O

Hey PM me a Ad-support host for a TLD

hey,my hosting gone down so i need a new one. just 1 M storage and 50M Bandwidth with your ad.do not need database or php. my domain is ons.com.ru Add it and PM me (username waha) (password youchooseit) thanks.
  15. O

Need sponsor for just little BW and Storage

i'm holding a new site.just need a host for free, that's it: storage : 20M Bandwidth/mo : 200M without any type of ads without forum posts require cpanel php mysql or postsql domain support site about,personal blog accecpt the local laws steady and quick,don't deleted my account...
  16. O

sever been blocked

hey,the server host my site not down but have been blocked by the isp.:crying5: i just need + 100MB space 4 G bandwidth 2 mysql none addon or parked my domain is "ons.com.ru"
  17. O

www.ons.com.ru Need Host Support

hi,i'm hold a site of 300 thousands of alexa traffic rank. this: http://ons.com.ru it's about datings and the friends with same minds online community. now i'm using the Trap17's freewebhost,(trap17.com) as you can see that the speed of it is slow.and i always paid more time on...
Back