• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

$2.00 /yr Hosting?

Hi, I really don't need much. I'm looking for a very small shared hosting package. cPanel preferred but will accept others. 500-1GB space, and likely 10GB bandwidth /month and a few mysql db's as well as php and email support. Most my of work is local but id like to have the option to expose it...
  2. J

Selling IPB License

I have an IPB License I'm no longer using . The license retails at $175. Looking for $120 USD.
  3. J

Server Consolidation (Seeking Suggestions)

As it is right now, I have multiple services with several companies spread virtually everywhere. Ranging from dedicated servers to shared hosting accounts. (For several reasons) This is beginning to be much more of an inconvenience than a convenience for me. My thoughts are to purchase one...
  4. J

Seeking Reseller (Unique)

Hello, I'm seeking a reseller account that will allow for two custom nameservers, as well as PTR edits (Either upon request, or automated). I'll assume 3 dedicated IP's will be required to accommodate the request. As far as space/bandwidth/features go, I would like to keep these...
  5. J

Seeking Reliable Shared/Reseller Provider

Hello, I'm seeking a reliable provider to host a few of my domains. Either it be shared with a few addon domains, or a reseller. cPanel is preferred as the control panel, but will accept alternatives. (Providing a cpanel backup can be converted and restored.) Space/bandwidth...
  6. J

Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)

I've been thinking about picking up an Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) to be used by my desktop and "home server". Though, I have some questions regarding the use of a UPS before doing so. My research tells me the common UPS has 2-3 plug outputs, where as I would need at least 4-5. Would...
  7. J

Seeking Reliable Reseller

Hi there, I'm seeking a small reliable reseller to host a few private domains. I'm only looking for maybe a 5GB Space/50GB BW quota with a reasonable amount of features (MySQL/Email/Ect), and also an option for private name servers. I'm not too picky on the control panel but I would...
  8. J

Have An Active IRC Channel? Need More Control? Read Here!

Hello, I'm sure this offer is valid here. If not, a moderator is welcome to remove it :) If you are a channel owner of atleast an average of 20+ users and find yourself limited of being able to administrate your users properly, then you should consider the below offer. OINK is looking...
  9. J

468x60 banner adspace available on MMORPG server

Hello, http://aglaiaonline.net is a new but extremely fast growing MMORPG server, we have been through a couple moves but are now at our permanent location. We are only a couple weeks old, although the first week of our launch, we obtained an average of 700 unique hits per day, we are now a...
  10. J

Windows Dedicated Needed

Hello, I am currently in need of a windows dedicated server, the requirements are not exactly high nor low. This server will be dedicated to running an MMORPG game server, unfortunatley the server budget is incredibly low, as in $70.00 /monthly. The server does not need an incredible amount of...
Back