• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

CJ - Payment Status

I have the same problem except most of my leads have been "extended". :confused2 They always paid me on time, so I'm not really worry though.
  2. L

End of *.com.kg?

I got this email from domain.kg couple days ago: Anyone else get this?
  3. L

whats the cheapest 1 yr plan?

Just wondering, does stargateinc.com support mx records for everyone.net's mail?
  4. L

i'm selling 150,000 impressions...

selling impressions on ebay looks like a pretty good idea! But, when you joined linkexchange, isn't there something in the terms of service that says you can't sell your impressions? :confused:
  5. L

Tripod is unsafe now?????

The accounts on Tripod was delete due to a hardware failure (hardrive or a computer died, I think) I don't think they go around nuking accounts just for fun. ;)
  6. L

Best image host?

How about Geocities? They are quite reliable. I think they allow outside linking.
  7. L

ban-x-change.com

Check out these guys, they claim to give you $1 CPM along with 2:1 banner exchange ratio!! Too good to be true? If anyone wants to "sacrifice" 50,000 impressions to see if they pay, go for it!
  8. L

Prohosting or Netfirms?

Both are very fast and reliable. Netfirms have a 1000MB bandwidth limit, so I'll go with prohosting.
  9. L

best board based on mysql/php

I've seen several sites use tforum. It looks like a pretty good board. Never tried it myself though. tforum - http://titan.spaceports.com/~typus/tforum/
  10. L

Amazing Media Send Check?

I've got my check too! I've got my check for February too, after they slash my account... Oh well, at least they paid. :) I wasn't even expecting to get a check too, cause they terminated my account.
  11. L

barrysworld

Im not sure if you know this, but barrysworld was about to shut down a couple months ago. They decided not to at the last minute. They might not last much longer. :(
  12. L

Host like Hypermart?

I really like Hypermart and VirtualAve ads that only pops up once per user (that is if they have cookies turned on). Are there more host like that? I would use Hypermart and VirtualAve but I don't want to give out my credit card info.
  13. L

Fastclick.com

Anyone have a site that uses fastclick banners? If you, post them here, cause I want to check out the type of banners they are serving and how fast they load. Thanks!
  14. L

Opinions on Terrashare

Never tried them myself, but I've heard people say they did get paid. They claim to give $1.25 CPM, WOW! That's the best deal I've seen in a long time!
  15. L

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I remember having a problem similar to that. I tried calling tech support, but they were no help. I finally decided to re-install windows and that fixed the problem.
  16. L

What does CPM stand for?

Im not sure what CPM stands for, but it means that you get paid per impression. If an ad agency says they pay $5 CPM, that means you get $5 for every 1000 ads you serve.
  17. L

need host for a forum

Ikonboard seems to run slowly for me. My experiences, I find yabb, http://www.yabb.org, to be a little faster than ikonboard. I had a yabb board on http://www.f2s.com, which ran ok. Netfirms.com is a good place to run your boards too.
  18. L

CPM for Everyone email

I was in the same situation some time ago. I havent been able to find a CPM sponsor for my everyone.net email, not even amazing media allow this (I've asked them). A non CPM sponsor might allow this. Maybe you should put a banner exchange banner on the email service to squeeze a couple extra...
  19. L

8-10 MG,no ads, CGI, PHP

Last time I used spaceports, their cgi server dont require ads. Im not sure if they are still doing this. The staff there tends to make major changes in their hosting policy without notifing its members, so I left them long ago.
  20. L

Free Hosting with Cold Fusion?

Sorry, copy and past the the wrong URL, what I meant was http://www.wreckedhim.com
Back