• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. L

End of *.com.kg?

I got this email from domain.kg couple days ago: Anyone else get this?
  2. L

ban-x-change.com

Check out these guys, they claim to give you $1 CPM along with 2:1 banner exchange ratio!! Too good to be true? If anyone wants to "sacrifice" 50,000 impressions to see if they pay, go for it!
  3. L

Host like Hypermart?

I really like Hypermart and VirtualAve ads that only pops up once per user (that is if they have cookies turned on). Are there more host like that? I would use Hypermart and VirtualAve but I don't want to give out my credit card info.
  4. L

Fastclick.com

Anyone have a site that uses fastclick banners? If you, post them here, cause I want to check out the type of banners they are serving and how fast they load. Thanks!
  5. L

What is your CTR?

May I ask you guys what your website's CTR? I want to see what kind of CTR people have. I'll share mines. Last month, mines was about 0.2% :( Not too good.
  6. L

AmazingMedia and ClearBlueMedia

I was surfing through the net and I saw a site with a ClearBlueMedia banner on it. Does anyone notice that the banner code for ClearBlueMedia is very similar to AmazingMedia's banner code? Are they the same company?
  7. L

Ad rotator script?

Anyone know of a good perl/cgi script to rotate banners? I don't need anything fancy, just one that can support multiple banners and records stats. I prefer if they use iframes instead of SSI, but SSI is ok too. Thanks.
  8. L

Directleads and ClearBlueMedia?

I was browsing these two sites, directleads.com and clearbluemedia.com, and they look pretty good. ClearBlueMedia makes you sign this very long contract, I haven't finish reading the contract, but they look pretty legit. What do you people think about these two sponsors?
  9. L

Webtrendslive no longer free

If anyone have went to http://www.webtrendslive.com , the services are no longer free. :( That was my favorite tracker too.
  10. L

Sponsor found (similar to allclicks)

I found a program similar to allclicks.com, that lets you link to anything you want but they pay 12c a click. The site is adagent.com and they look exactly like allclicks. Even the FAQs page looks the same (LOL), they probably stole it though. ;)
  11. L

Pay per search?

Is pay per search effective in getting revenue? I personally don't use those search boxes in other websites, but do other people use them?
  12. L

2GB Transfer?

Do you guys think 2GB of data transfer is enough for 300-600 unique vistors daily? I don't have any downloads or media files. Just HTML, Graphics, and a forum. I'm new at pay hosting, any advice?
  13. L

Removing htaccess files

I uploaded a htaccess file and now I can't delete the folder with the htaccess file. I can't see the htaccess file with my FTP program, so I can't delete it. Does anyone know another way to remove it?
  14. L

Free ISPs are Dead

Free ISP are dying. If follow free isps, you will know that almost all the companies are now either bankrupt or not offering the services anymore. The first to go was freewwweb, then worldspy went bankrupt soon after. Then, Freei.net went bankrupt and turn all of its members to netzero...
  15. L

Transfering domainzero domains?

I want to transfer my domainzero domain to another registar. Has anyone done this before? Successfully?
  16. L

CPC better than CPM

Why does everyone likes pay-per-impression sponsors? If you do the math, CPC sponsors are much better. The average payout rate for CPM sponsors are about $1 and the average CPC sponsor pays about $.15 per click, so let's do the math. Today, most CPM require you to have a CTR above a certain...
  17. L

Best CPC Sponsor?

I am looking for a good CPC sponsor, one that serves a good variety of ads to get a good CTR. Any suggestions or experiences anyone have with CPC sponsors?
  18. L

Host for my forum (YaBB)

Since mycgiserver.com no longer supports perl, I am in need of a new host for my forums. I use YaBB (http://www.yabb.org) and I need a host that supports perl and .htaccess files. I need a fast webhost with at least 5MB. Any suggestions? Ads are OK (pefer banners, not pop-ups).
  19. L

Check out this host!

Check out http://www.microworld.com/html/freedomainhosting.html They offer: Domain hosting. 50 MB of space. No Bandwidth limit. No ADS! FTP access. No CGI :( Other than no CGI, looks like a pretty good host. They charge a $50 setup fee though. Could be a scam though. Anyone tried...
  20. L

Aboveworld.com

I head aboveworld.com host domains, which is what I'm looking for, but what are their banner policy? What kind of ads do they put on your site? I can't find any info on thier website. [Edited by lpok on 11-25-2000 at 10:54 PM]
Back