• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. d-w host

port 80?

Thanks. :D
  2. d-w host

Do not Open this thread

Are you really that stubborn that you don't want to follow what was requested? Or are you just the curious type? :biggrin2: :p
  3. d-w host

Task Manager

What if the task manager is gone, like when you press CTRL+ALT+DEL nothing happens, this is on Windows XP, any ideas. :D
  4. d-w host

It freezes

My PC: Intel Pentium 4, 3.2 GHz 120GB HD 128mb Radeon 9200 VGA 1GB RAM Windows XP OS The PC is fast alright, everything i run is pretty quick and fast, except one, which I use frequently, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP The screen freezes(hangs) lots of times when i'm using this program, and...
  5. d-w host

Question

Where do you find your reputation comments, i seem lost. :D:nervous:
  6. d-w host

Misleading

I think the stats shown below this forum, the who's online stat, and the stat showing how many users are brwsing the forum are misleading. Why? The forum in general is very quiet if you compare it to the number of users viewing/browsing a forum. I think adjusting these stats in real time...
  7. d-w host

Reseller

Sad to say, the host where i bought a reseller plan just got DDos attacked and for the past 3 days, i haven't been able to do anything (i.e sign potential clients). So i am seriously considering buying a new reseller plan. For starters, i would like 3gb space 60gb bandwidth WHM...
  8. d-w host

$2.50 a month

Hi we are new and we at Darkwind Hosting has the following offers : Free Plan » 100MB space » 1.5GB bandwidth » PHP » Fantastico » mysql(2) » FTP(2) » mail(2) » Subdomains(2) » Parked Domains(3) » Our Ads Starter Plan » 250MB space...
Back