• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

March Madness=HUGE SAVINGS!Unmetered Servers Available! Servers Start@$25 | x3430=$99

Hey guys, here are TrexHOST.NET (http://www.trexhost.net) we hope you love March Madness as much as we do, so in honor of all the Basketball Madness that happens during March we decided to have some huge sales and discounts. Note* These are some sample offers that we have, we have MUCH more...
  2. M

TrexHost.NET! Switch & Save $100! Managed Servers from LA, Chicago, France(OVH!)

Hey guys, TrexHost.NET is currently having some specials that I would like to bring to your attention. Please contact us at http://www.trexhost.net for information regarding our SPECIAL $100 off for the first month coupons! TrexHost.NET brings to you three datacenters to choose from. All...
  3. M

DEDICATED SERVER CLEARANCE! FREE cPanel on every server! Prices start @ $80!!!

I have the following servers available in either our San Jose, CA DC or Dallas, TX DC. Here is what i have available on hand: Intel Pentium 2.8 - 3.2 Ghz 2GB RAM 120GB HD 1000GB BW 5 IPs cPanel/WHM Included!!! Price: $80/month
  4. M

Dedicated Server Clearence. Double RAM + Double HD = HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Hey guys xcelservers.com is looking to put these servers to use as we found these extras in inventory. So let's get the party started! Datacenter: LA, Dallas, NYC, Atlanta Network: Internap, Level 3, TW Telecom, AT&T, Mizima Availability: Varies on location. All Server Specs have...
  5. M

Selling iPanel License.

looking to sell a verified iPanel license that is owned and can receive free updates until late nov. After that the license is still owned and the user simply needs to purchase service upgrade to continue to use. But the current version is 3.6.x last time i checked. Anyways here is what I am...
  6. M

Windows and Linux VPS starts @ $10/month

Windows VPS1 128MB RAM 5GB SCSI HD 100GB BW Price: $10/month with 20% Coupon http://www.xcelservers.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=98 Windows VPS2 256MB RAM 10GB SCSI HD 250GB BW Price: $16/month with 20% Coupon http://www.xcelservers.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=99 Windows VPS3...
  7. M

Insane Dedicated and VPS Deals. Grab a WindowsVPS for $10! Premium Internap BW!

These offers are not avaliable onsite and are only avaliable to you gusy. So enjoy this offer while you can. You can email sales[at]xcelservers.com to order from them or order below if you want to. All RAM Has been Doubled! coupon wht20 to get the 20% off for life on VPS Windows VPS1...
  8. M

Windows Server2k3 and Windows VPS2k3 Start from $22/month! Resell Avaliable!

Hosted on Premium Internap at LAX. PM me for test IP. VPS w1 Equal Shared Quad Core Harpertowns E5405 128MB RAM 10GB HD 250GB Transfer Windows2k3 $22/month http://www.xcelservers.com/client/cart.php?a=add&pid=92 VPS w2 Equal Shared Quad Core Harpertowns E5405 256MB RAM 15GB HD...
  9. M

iPanel License For Sell

iPanel Owned License. Looking for a reasonable price around $45. PM me for offers.
  10. M

Double Your Ram! Free cPanel! 50% OFF! Quality Fully Managed VPS from Xcelservers.com

All servers are located in Long Island, NY and connected to 10Gbps of Level3 along with several other carrier mixes to ensure the best peering! For a limited time you can choose: 50% off the first month julyx50 or 15% off Recurring for Life x15xoff Need a Special VPS? Contact sales...
  11. M

Xcelservers.com Special VPS BLOW OUT! HURRY LIMITED SUPPLY!

We opened up a NEW VPS center in Phoenix, AZ so to celebrate it we are going to be selling a couple VPS for cheap there as a promo offer. Space: 60GB Bandwidth: 1TB Equal CPU USAGE 1GB of Guaranteed RAM 3 IPs Free cPanel/WHM Price: $50.00/month PM ME FOR COUPON!!
  12. M

Celebrate 4th of July with Blowout Deals from Xcelservers.com!

Get your hands on these packages before they're all gone! Offers end on July 4th, 2008. WIN A FREE PS3 w/Metal Gear Solid 4 Combo pack! Every person that buys a service will be automatically entered. All Resellers get 2x more entries and VPS gets 4x more entries. Official drawing will be held...
  13. M

Fast Servers, ULTRA LOW PRICE! Get a Dual Core E7200 for only $135/month!

Servers are NOT BurstNET. Located in Atlanta under AtlantaNAP Connection! add cPanel + WHM for only $25 more! Get rid of your old and slow core2duos and replace them with the faster line-up of core2duos and core2quads that just came out. Offer ends soon! These new cores are faster with...
  14. M

Free cPanel With Every VPS! Plus 10% off.

Servers are located in NYC and use Quad Core or Better with at Least 8GB OF RAM! -=VPS Developer=- CPU: Equal Share of Dual Core or Better RAM: 512MB Hard Drive: 20GB Bandwidth: 500GB IP Addresses: 2 cPanel + Fantastico $40.00/mo...
  15. M

Xcelservers is Back With BlowOut DEALS!

With our usual high end service, xcelservers.com is BACK in action with our blowout deals. These offers are not available on our website and is only possible through the forums! Try our new premium dedicated servers located in our LA Datacenter: Get your hands on a brand new...
  16. M

xcelservers 1-time a year Sale-a-thon!

Prices have been reduced drastically and some offers are valid for only 24 hours. Get these before they are gone. These offers are not available on our main site as this is a once a year sale. -/Shared\- 10GB space 100GB Bandwidth cPanel 11 Unlimited Features Free 1 Year Domain Price: $60/year...
  17. M

VPS server showing wrong disk space usage

Hi there. Recently a client gave me a problem, that I myself cannot seem to solve. He apparently did a back up of his site, restored the backup and the .tar.gz disappeared. He then deleted the account, however the disk space still reflects the usage. He logged into cpanel and looked at the...
  18. M

Sales Rep Needed!!!

Xcelservers.com is looking for sales reps. What we'll give you: You will receive 15% commission per sale, and will continue receiving money each time they pay their invoice. Your commission will increase to 17.5% and increase 2.5% everytime you sell 15 accounts until you hit 30%. This is a...
  19. M

Xcelservers-Shared/Reseller/VPS BlowOut Sale! MUST NOT MISS! 1 time only sale!

Hi guys! Xcelservers.com is pleased to announce our huge sale this week. We will be selling until everything sells out, so be quick because we only have sales like these once in a while. http://www.xcelservers.com We are located in 3 strategic locations in LA, North Carolina, and NYC. We...
  20. M

selling iPanel License for Cheap!

hey there. I have bought WHMCS and have found no use for my ipanel license. If you wish to buy it please contact me via email: mindadapanda@yahoo.com I am willing to sell it for a very low price.
Back