• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. R

Time to rebuild my host spread

Thanks Tao, grats on thread sticky! I must apologise that I have not been living up to my promise of an article about this host spread research on my blog. I do however still like to share this with an IT society that I am part of in my college, in the form of a 10 minute presentation (10 minute...
  2. R

I'm also experiencing slower page loads from Decker. I thought it was merely due to my recent switch to Tikiwiki which is a massive CMS, but my old Wordpress blog is also seeing delays. However like Seraphim, my internet is also known to be unstable. UPDATE: Just uploaded DokuWiki which is...
  3. R

Decker also informed me that the system hasn't went down on his end, so it must be my ISP or somewhere on the routing went wrong. That reminds me of incidents where me and some selected few people (pattern unknown) would have trouble connecting to South California servers, and the traceroute...
  4. R

Good point Seraphim, and yes Decker Services is back now. I just got home from work to check.
  5. R

Congratulations to the winning hosts! -Just- as this is now concluded though, Decker Services went down 10 minutes ago from now while I was in the middle of setting up TiddlyWiki, and it is still down right now.
  6. R

Hi Tao, Just got back again. Sorry I didn't realise that you have posted my update here. I believe majority of my class have already selected their respective hosting, and paid host with SSH was emphasised in my class so they're not trying to look for free hosting anyway. I did already...
  7. R

I noticed that indeed, and I am currently waiting for approval from both of them after having communicated via PM. I love the idea of keeping mirror copies to maintain the website with crucial meaning for me, but I often find myself losing motivation to work on that over time, which is the...
  8. R

Personal portfolio & blog hosting wanted

Thanks Seraphim. I'm going to try yours too along with IsMyWebsite.
  9. R

Thanks azoundria. I have sent you a PM.
  10. R

Much thanks for keeping us up to date on your free host research project. Please keep it up!

Much thanks for keeping us up to date on your free host research project. Please keep it up!
  11. R

Thanks kanking. I sent you an email. Anyone else would like to offer me a bit of space for my personal portfolio? I can provide a link back to your website on my pages.
  12. R

I had a brief read over this thread, and I just want to say this is an absolutely interesting read, coming out of free web host request forum. Thank you TaoPhoenix for keeping this thread updated with your findings, as well as others who participated in the discussions.
  13. R

Hello folks, I need a free web space where I can use Wordpress seamlessly for my portfolio and blog, with compatibility to use Twitter widget and "contact me" form. I have my own domain names so I will need allowance on at least one addon and parked domains as well. I used to have a paid...
  14. R

How to have more members?

As a free web space worm (or more appropriately... seeker =D), I suggest the following: 1. Place an ad with a nice summary of your offer in the offering forum 2. Not sure if this is actually allowed but slam a 1-2 line text ad in your signature, with link to your website of course
  15. R

Understanding Free Web Host Philosophy

Efil, I've read this post again and again. It is very thought-provoking indeed. The addiction of web hosting can be considered as a sub-category of Internet addiction, along with MMORPG, online gambling and online chat addictions, which all involve annonymous interactions with other people...
  16. R

down for a whole day!!

Pay service just simply isn't worth it when it comes to small personal web blog. Like others said, pay service can be unpredictable just the same as free service. And hello fellow snowflakes =D
  17. R

Looking for free python host

Hi all. I am looking for a free hosting service that is capable for python scripts. There is a free CMS tool called Skeletonz which is based on python that I would like to try for a personal website. I'm also looking for the following features: - PHP and Python enabled - at least 1 MySQL...
  18. R

Looking for free hosting for a mmorpg guild website

Hi everyone. I'm looking for a reliable hosting for a mmorpg guild website with, best of all, the following features: - CPanel with discussion forum available for install - 30MB space or more - FTP upload. Browser upload is optional. - No ads required. Though I'm willing to place a small...
  19. R

Free hosting--new package!! No ads!!

I've started to use this service now. Hope I can run my game well on this host. Thank you SHadmin =D
  20. R

Looking for free CGI hosting for a web game beta

Hi people. It's my first time to host cgi game on internet and I'm very new to cgi stuff as well... Please correct me if I said anything wrong :P I'm translating a Japanese cgi web game into English (the original creator has provided downloads and allowed people to edit it. If you can read...
Back